You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

STOP SELLING T8 PREMIUM CARRIERS TO NEW PLAYERS

27 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

Stop this. It's getting annoying where someone with less than 100 battles can buy a Tier 8 ship of the class that has the strongest influence to a game.

It's absurd. This just goes to show how much WG actually hates their playerbase. You actually don't care about anyone who plays this game or what their experience is. This is why player count is dropping on all servers. You do nothing but harass your playerbase.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,987 battles
18 minutes ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Stop this. It's getting annoying where someone with less than 100 battles can buy a Tier 8 ship of the class that has the strongest influence to a game.

It's absurd. This just goes to show how much WG actually hates their playerbase. You actually don't care about anyone who plays this game or what their experience is. This is why player count is dropping on all servers. You do nothing but harass your playerbase.

The best part? its a bad T8 CV. You have the IJN DD equivalent of a CV now! (bad ship, bad player).

326 posts
10,515 battles

I love the way how WG NA sell their Graf Zeppelin.

9Lua7ep.jpg

God. I love the reason  "You just can't get enough German vessels" & the last one.

Edited by ArchKongou

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

Lol we had a player with a total of 128 games played who had bought the Zepplin, needless to say he was on our team and he did about as well as to be expected :fish_palm:

At T8 where you see T10 games often where so many players are very good and can punish the smallest of mistakes you allow Novices with no understanding of how to play to waltz right into high tier meta. All this tells the playerbase is that you don't care about our experience and you will happily ruin our games if you get another bunch of gullible fools to buy an overpriced ship.

This is a real suggestion in order to buy a T8 Premium make the player achieve basic KPI's in order to buy/play her this will let the high tier player base continue to have fun and not have their games ruined by incompetent players & 2 after reaching the basic KPI the player who has just bought the ship knows he won't be a complete Potato ruin his teams game and receive 10 reports from the Division that has tried to carry his fat ass and is salty as all hell (Usually my Division :Smile-angry:)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles
33 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

Lol we had a player with a total of 128 games played who had bought the Zepplin, needless to say he was on our team and he did about as well as to be expected :fish_palm:

I think he just turned up in the GZ thread to complain about how bad the ship is. 

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles
19 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I think he just turned up in the GZ thread to complain about how bad the ship is. 

No torp you mean?  

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Anonymous Punter: Hmm, I've been playing this game for a week now, time to buy a prem ship.

*buys T8 ship

*plays game

Anonymous Punter: This ship sucks and so does the game.

*plays something else

Edited by AntifoulAwl

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,180 battles
3 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

Point being, the MM matches him up against a unicum in a Shokaku with two div mates.

Been there, seen that.

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
3 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

I love the way how WG NA sell their Graf Zeppelin.

9Lua7ep.jpg

God. I love the reason  "You just can't get enough German vessels" & the last one.

That last reason is why I got the HSF Graf Spee when I already had the normal version. :Smile_hiding:

353 posts
5,012 battles

Well, without even looking at the stats we know its historically bad and people want the ship more for the catch them all mentality.

The last reason is great logic lol.

326 posts
10,515 battles
10 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

That last reason is why I got the HSF Graf Spee when I already had the normal version. :Smile_hiding:

Don't worry mate.I'm one of them.

Now I got 2 of them. Can't help it, especially when comes to waifu material. :Smile_facepalm:

kkbye

shot-17_08.26_10_51.04-0868.thumb.jpg.0e52e59ec1a7ac9863a971700cc44e62.jpgshot-17_08.26_10_51.15-0908.thumb.jpg.f49815265fe4373824e357e943ad421c.jpg

P/s: When u change the HSF Graf Spee camo to the 2nd ver camo (Type 10), it turn to regular default camo the exist Graf Spee. Lol

shot-17.08.26_10.54.58-0630.jpg

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

I understand your point and all, but if I were to extrapolate I would think a skill based system would effectively be year long ranked. Going by the salt in ranked I have to question if this is really what we want.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
19 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Anonymous Punter: Hmm, I've been playing this game for a week now, time to buy a prem ship.

*buys T8 ship

Anonymous Punter: This ship sucks and so does the game.

*plays something else

did he just dumb 70$ on something he dont know how to play and just throw it away

it likes buying the most expensive bundles of No man sky before reading the rating or even the opinion of others

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,254 battles

I fully support new players buying T8 premiums on the terms that they give up... On the game within 10 games. This way WG gets shit ton of cash and we burn through players that can potentially ruin the game. Hopefully, with some time, all that will be left to support WG is us regular players, maybe then they would bother balancing stuff.

On another note, I met the GF/Wife of a WG employee a while back on a mobile game, we had a little chat and I was told that the older WG employees which focused on long term profits left or were replaced with newer employees which were more cash grab orientated

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
7 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

Don't worry mate.I'm one of them.

Now I got 2 of them. Can't help it, especially when comes to waifu material. :Smile_facepalm:

kkbye

shot-17_08.26_10_51.04-0868.thumb.jpg.0e52e59ec1a7ac9863a971700cc44e62.jpgshot-17_08.26_10_51.15-0908.thumb.jpg.f49815265fe4373824e357e943ad421c.jpg

P/s: When u change the HSF Graf Spee camo to the 2nd ver camo (Type 10), it turn to regular default camo the exist Graf Spee. Lol

shot-17.08.26_10.54.58-0630.jpg

Nice Sarushima base! I would use mine but too bad there is no music still.:Smile-angry:

Anyway I have no issues with new players picking up Premium ships to play, there is nothing we can do about it sadly. Just treat them as another potato on the team.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Best way to avoid T8 noob CV

: Try T8 CV

Back to the topic

: That's what every people tells to WG.

Stop selling T8 premium to New players! But, sadly, no one listened.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,254 battles

Just my 2 cents on the new players buying T8 Premiums

I feel that it is a thing that has happened and is here to stay. We can't really change it, but it is actually good for the game. Put it this way, some random guy drops 60-70 dollars on the game, and screws up really badly in the game.

Now 2 things can happen.

1. Player quits, and WG gets cash and that good for them, and we don't have to deal with the bad player.

2. Player seeks to improve. Now this is kinda like me. If you look at my WOT career, you'll realize the steady increase of stats and general performance since I bought my Churchill lll. The player that bothers would go around reading guides and become better simply due to interest or to ensure they don't waste their money.

IMO, the newbies in T8 premiums thing is really overblown. Sure I have seen and raged over bad performance in critical moments, ruining the game, but these don't happen that much more often than players doing the same in tech tree ships.

Another benefit might be WG realizing that balance in important, and more so in premium ships. When newbies buy premium ships like the Graf Zepplin, they give WG cash and on their stats record, they probably see how many Graf Zepplins were bought, and when they realize that the average game played is really low, and that these players were frustrated into leaving the game, they might just realize that cash grabbing is not a good nor sustainable way of business.

I sincerely believe WG is not planning to shutdown the game. Given all the adverts I still see, works on newer content, and bad attempts (Credits for effort) on balancing, I believe that they are still working on the game. Throw in knowledge  that WG got a massive employee overhaul a while back leading to a change in business strategy (I have my sources) I think we can still hope that WG would wake up and stop doing dumb things. Like flipping the bird to your playerbase again and again and again, then not having the guts to admit the mistakes made.  

326 posts
10,515 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Nice Sarushima base! I would use mine but too bad there is no music still.:Smile-angry:

Anyway I have no issues with new players picking up Premium ships to play, there is nothing we can do about it sadly. Just treat them as another potato on the team.

Now u mention it, can u link me how does the Sarushima base music theme looks like.

I have an urge to fix it (want to try how it goes, right now unpack WOW.MUSIC.pck file & its shows 286 music files need to be extract. =.='

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
2 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

Now u mention it, can u link me how does the Sarushima base music theme looks like.

I have an urge to fix it (want to try how it goes, right now unpack WOW.MUSIC.pck file & its shows 286 music files need to be extract. =.='

It is this one:

A pretty good soundtrack if I may say so myself.

14 posts
834 battles

This is a massive problem on NA server as well.

What makes you think that having 15% win rate in the Bogue and no CV's higher than t5 is an acceptable standard for purchasing a t8 premium CV so you can go and effectively lose a game for anyone on your team as soon as you hit "Battle".

CV's are disgustingly detrimental to this game as it is, people need to stop playing them full stop.

Asia server has the most CV's I have ever seen, and nobody can play them worth damn. It is infuriating and every day I run out of reports for potato Ryujo players who shoot down LESS PLANES THAN MY PERTH. Disgracefully bad CV play on this server.