You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Bad news from IJN CVs (Again?)

14 comments in this topic

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

I don't trust this at all since the noobish Saipain is getting a buff AGAIN.....

Kaga will be affected (Even thou they break the rules of NERFING A PREMIUM SHIP, NOT ONCE BUT, TWICE) 

Still is this even worth it? or.... Is it Totally....:

"Balanced"?

Spoiler

PS: Fighters from the IJN will receive a global nerf from the IJN CVs

Penalty for whole squadron for fighters are shot down will be x3 to the time (reload) for IJN CVs, Hakuryuu gets Fighter duration nerf with TBs and DBs

Blame Potato Essex and Saipain Noobs

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
27 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

I don't trust this at all since the noobish Saipain is getting a buff AGAIN.....

Kaga will be affected (Even thou they break the rules of NERFING A PREMIUM SHIP, NOT ONCE BUT, TWICE) 

Still is this even worth it? or.... Is it Totally....:

"Balanced"?

Hide contents

PS: Fighters from the IJN will receive a global nerf from the IJN CVs

Penalty for whole squadron for fighters are shot down will be x3 to the time (reload) for IJN CVs, Hakuryuu gets Fighter duration nerf with TBs and DBs

Blame Potato Essex and Saipain Noobs

you do realize that IJN CVs are way better then USN up till T10 right?

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
6 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

you do realize that IJN CVs are way better then USN up till T10 right?

Midway can handily beat a Haku using the same mod if the team is not dumb enough to give Haku a chance for quick surgical strike. That is IF, Midway and most US cv are quite passive in getting initiative while IJN get to do it.

Haku that cannot end the game by 12 min will likely lose the match as Midway burns through her reserves. That said , lower tier US CV lack the kind of reserve needed to pull this stunt on an IJN CV except Enterprise

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
15 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Midway can handily beat a Haku using the same mod if the team is not dumb enough to give Haku a chance for quick surgical strike. That is IF, Midway and most US cv are quite passive in getting initiative while IJN get to do it.

Haku that cannot end the game by 12 min will likely lose the match as Midway burns through her reserves. That said , lower tier US CV lack the kind of reserve needed to pull this stunt on an IJN CV except Enterprise

i mean, it balances out at T10

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

Base A8M for new is 6 plane per unit

total I will waste my time 30sec from 25sec (base, actual 25/27(new/old)

about TB DB I DUNNO :cap_old: but for now too much AA boat because mission

346 posts

The nerf on IJN is unnecessary, USN and KM is the problem because WG blindly still thinks DBs are good as a main form of damage (Graf Zeppelin says hi) and for USN the rearm time is too much for just having two more planes per squad which is already negated from having less squads. I've not seen a thread about IJN being OP But there are plenty about USN being UP. Maybe WG could give us these "statistics" that will inform us of why they took these actions and the statistics that say Saipan and Belfast is balanced.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
13 minutes ago, BravaZulu296 said:

The nerf on IJN is unnecessary, USN and KM is the problem because WG blindly still thinks DBs are good as a main form of damage (Graf Zeppelin says hi) and for USN the rearm time is too much for just having two more planes per squad which is already negated from having less squads. I've not seen a thread about IJN being OP But there are plenty about USN being UP. Maybe WG could give us these "statistics" that will inform us of why they took these actions and the statistics that say Saipan and Belfast is balanced.

No , it is needed for tier 8 9 specifically since 211 essex is not up to par and shokaku simply outclass lexington by a mile away.

Tier 7 is so so since TB for hiryu sucks but thats about it.

The ability to constantly throw waves of planes at targets has tremendous power to force early game into your favour and forcing it to end before US cv gain dominance in late game

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
27 minutes ago, Velvet_Scarlantina said:

Where did you get this information?>

<s>from very reliable resources of course</s>

1,105 posts

i think they dont need to nerf fighter wipe out.... its just encouranging CV snipe and then make the game more worst when another CV too dominating.

INSTEAD OF BUFFING USN CV, THEY NERF IJN CV....

WHAT THE HEEEECCCKK!!!

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

I remember the time USN CV still terror the sky, and back stab my CV at the begin a the match. IJN CV still not change much since the day it release while dev keep messing with USN CV until it become worse than IJN.  And now the want to nerf IJN to make everyone bad equal or something:Smile_teethhappy:

1,829 posts
8,045 battles
1 hour ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

I remember the time USN CV still terror the sky, and back stab my CV at the begin a the match. IJN CV still not change much since the day it release while dev keep messing with USN CV until it become worse than IJN.  And now the want to nerf IJN to make everyone bad equal or something:Smile_teethhappy:

Only Saratoga (Lexington) is the better CVs that i look

IJN CVs are still on top though