You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Warning - Do Not Buy Zepplin

47 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Well,  she already a very big problem to balance at the begin when WG  decided to place her at tier 8 (for money) while still want her some how history ( as a bait).

They can not over buff a bunch of outdate planes to compare with USN and IJN plans at same tier, even the Graft Z her self can even compare with Lexington or Shoukaku  at the first place. 

She will be good at tier 6-7 not tier 8. I doubt they will fine anyway to balance her soon or she will be another Tiger just like WoT :cap_popcorn:

btw, i remember she still WiP, why they release her now anyway ????

435 posts
6,169 battles

Yep way too pricey, I would have like this ship in my inventory, to have and play from time to time and not as an optimal premium.

Really at $70NZ you can buy whole games with that sort of money, 10+ gigabits of digital value or more.

It’s becoming a matter of principle, I will not be rip-off by WG.

1,105 posts

alright, who agree with me...

1. change secondary into main gun with 15km range, reduce concealment into 14km

2. add cruiser repair party and its have infinite AADF like Atlanta but only last for 40 sec.

3. reduce plane number into 55, buff plane HP by 5%

4. buff empty bomber speed bonus into 40%, since its carry very heavy bomb (normal empty bomber got 25% speed buff)

5. loadout option

- 1/2/2

- 2/0/3

- 3/0/2

Graf Zep will be more awesome if it got maingun! make Grap Zep unique!

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

CV still hasn't balanced IJN/USN CV's so I'm really annoyed they keep throwing out more and more premium CV's that are equal amounts weak/OP.

The whole class needs a massive overhaul.

326 posts
10,540 battles

Seems WG EU never learn the lesson in the past.

(Guess they didn't learn from what happen WoT not long ago - SirFoch & Chrysler K incident)

Now they do it on WoW with Graf Zappeline release.

Geez

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles
1 hour ago, BravaZulu296 said:

WG is trying to balance the game and take over the world at the same time , I guess the balancing bit is quite a challenge when you've also got to consider the best way for global supremacy

599f688e2626a_ScreenShot2017-08-02at1_15_31pm.thumb.png.569c629baba5ccf38a81940b059ce024.png

599f6ab2340a6_ScreenShot2017-08-25at10_09_01am.png.ce38f7defd32dbbcd8198ec214142924.png:fish_haloween:

Arent World of Battleships?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

1. change secondary into main gun with 15km range, reduce concealment into 14km NO, NO NO NO

2. add cruiser repair party and its have infinite AADF like Atlanta but only last for 40 sec.NO、

3. reduce plane number into 55, buff plane HP by 5%actually, why not, but only if they put it at T7

4. buff empty bomber speed bonus into 40%, since its carry very heavy bomb (normal empty bomber got 25% speed buff)dont play CV, no comment

5. loadout option

- 1/2/2

- 2/0/3

- 3/0/2

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,264 battles

They should remove it from the store and refund everyone that bought one. Rework it, test it THOROUGHLY and try again.

But that would be the right thing to do...

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

Im suprised that the devs havent thought about giving her 3/1/1 or a 1/2/2 or heck 3/0/3 for the lolz.

These load out should be doable for her when facing other cv. They could always introduce deep water torps for these torp bombers and get them to wreck BB

326 posts
10,540 battles

I can't believe they sell this unfinished & underpowered ship in Asia server as well. Feel pity for those who will bough it.:fish_palm:

Don't miss understand, I'm not hesitate to spend my money to WG & got lots of premium ships in my port, but this time it isn't worth.

Edited by ArchKongou

1,348 posts
8,872 battles
9 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Make it have controllable secondaries like in Blitz? :cap_rambo:

Or better yet turn it into an actual zeppelin! Yay airships! :cap_haloween:

165 posts
2,036 battles
10 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

1. change secondary into main gun with 15km range, reduce concealment into 14km

2. add cruiser repair party and its have infinite AADF like Atlanta but only last for 40 sec.

3. reduce plane number into 55, buff plane HP by 5%

4. buff empty bomber speed bonus into 40%, since its carry very heavy bomb (normal empty bomber got 25% speed buff)

5. loadout option

- 1/2/2

- 2/0/3

- 3/0/2

just add V-2 rocket

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles

WG thinks it's OK to have 6 sec delay for bombers since they're designed for attack cumbersome BBs.Also they plan to equip it with TBs in the future(in order to improve"variety"rather than buff).

Edited by Kim_JongMion

326 posts
10,540 battles

What u guys think.

"Practice as perfect" as WG main idea (cover up).

While people asking WG to take it back from the shop, fix her again  & give her some love (buff) on her plane.

AP bombs (with 5 sec flight time) were created to deal great damage to slow ships. Some practice with manual drops and it will be approximately like with a prediction for torpedoes.

U kidding me. 5 sec for drop the AP bomb and rely on RNG to get damage. How about the fast ships?

What kind "brilliant" idea is that?

Edited by ArchKongou
Typo