Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
karrablaster123

What's your karma?

74 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MEGA]
Member
4,575 posts
17,576 battles

470 ish? im in battle now but i'll take a look when i get back in port

nope,i was wrong, it'sshot-17_08.24_12_06.44-0265.thumb.jpg.780f77f6e55035bce111147417fd62b3.jpg

 

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,225 posts
13,751 battles
17 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

470 ish? im in battle now but i'll take a look when i get back in port

nope,i was wrong, it'sshot-17_08.24_12_06.44-0265.thumb.jpg.780f77f6e55035bce111147417fd62b3.jpg

 

That's coz enemy give you karma when you detonate for them :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
460 posts
8,365 battles

I wouldn't worry about Karma too much, I know that people in clans/divisions complement each other (regardless of performance) all the time to boost their karma. Also people will report you for no apparent reason, even if you perform well. Also I've heard about some clans reporting people on sight just because they don't like them (along with other dodgy stuff). So It's heaps easy to pad or to lose a bunch for no legitimate reason, so it's pretty much a waste of time worrying about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,575 posts
17,576 battles
Just now, keskparane said:

That's coz enemy give you karma when you detonate for them :Smile-_tongue:

it's more like, i either die in some stupid disgraceful and memeful manner and perhapes get reported or go on to solo carry the team and get a few compliments in a single match

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
1 hour ago, LordTyphoon said:

0

 

Lies.

 

I +1 you regularly when I see you.

 

I'm at 92, but it's risky. I hit 90 a while back and then it slipped down to 81....while I was doing great on my team and smoking up allies... so salty enemy team (dont know why, they often won) or salty team mates because I wasnt a pocket DD that smoked them exclusively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SGC]
Member
197 posts
10,296 battles

Currently at 158

I don't really do much. Just tend to do my duties on a regular basis, and get compliments for a job well done once in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
381 posts
9,958 battles

Mine is at 214 atm. Sometimes I got some really weird random compliment despite dying very early in the game and contributing practically nothing. 

1 hour ago, Sparcie said:

I wouldn't worry about Karma too much, I know that people in clans/divisions complement each other (regardless of performance) all the time to boost their karma. Also people will report you for no apparent reason, even if you perform well. Also I've heard about some clans reporting people on sight just because they don't like them (along with other dodgy stuff). So It's heaps easy to pad or to lose a bunch for no legitimate reason, so it's pretty much a waste of time worrying about.

You cannot compliment your division mate without exiting the div first. And from my experience not many people bother exiting and then rejoining a division just to boost karma as it has no use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,386 posts
8,250 battles
6 hours ago, Sparcie said:

I wouldn't worry about Karma too much, I know that people in clans/divisions complement each other (regardless of performance) all the time to boost their karma. Also people will report you for no apparent reason, even if you perform well. Also I've heard about some clans reporting people on sight just because they don't like them (along with other dodgy stuff). So It's heaps easy to pad or to lose a bunch for no legitimate reason, so it's pretty much a waste of time worrying about.

Karma is not about how skilled one is, it's about the ability to socialize and make friends of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×