You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Is inertia fuse worth getting on Budyonny?

17 comments in this topic

1,343 posts
8,860 battles

IFHE is good but with the potential changes being discussed you might want to reconsider.

Imo the best 4-point skill for most if not all cruisers is Concealment Expert.

71 posts
4,020 battles
3 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

IFHE is good but with the potential changes being discussed you might want to reconsider.

Imo the best 4-point skill for most if not all cruisers is Concealment Expert.

oh wow yes I see ifhe fire chance gone. ok concealment seems good thanks!

1,105 posts

Concealment Expert..... everyone is talking about concealment expert...

but if you are near to schorsh and want to transfer the captain , you must have IFHE. or your life will be shattered.

152mm againts T8~T19 BB? is that work without IFHE?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
34 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Concealment Expert..... everyone is talking about concealment expert...

but if you are near to schorsh and want to transfer the captain , you must have IFHE. or your life will be shattered.

152mm againts T8~T19 BB? is that work without IFHE?

152s were fine against higher tier BBs before IFHE even came out, it's more about DOT then alpha but they still work wonders if you know where to shoot at

1,105 posts
43 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Surprised the poster above did not recommend RDF

whut? except you are in Algerie, i wouldnt recommend RDF. since IFHE is more better for 152mm, no more stupid shatter.

17 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

152s were fine against higher tier BBs before IFHE even came out, it's more about DOT then alpha but they still work wonders if you know where to shoot at

and can any potato hit superstructure easily? if every potato know and always hit superstructure well, CL will deal more damage than BB!

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

you compete fire damage with anyone that slinging HE on your target

a single ship can only have 4 part to be set on fire. with only 2 is normaly accesable

with fire prevention its even become harder

and you compete with every HE slinger to set fire on him.

its really need RNG-sus to favor you

just sayin

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

remember that after the change any captains with IFHE will have the skill removed and the 4 points credited back to the captain. so there is no better time to try it if you want.

163 posts
7,901 battles
7 hours ago, keskparane said:

remember that after the change any captains with IFHE will have the skill removed and the 4 points credited back to the captain. so there is no better time to try it if you want.

I second this.

I picked up the Budyonny again when the commander skills got reworked and it's a big DPS buff especially with DE to offset the fire reduction.  Now I'm to Donski and it's been a blast. They are going to refund it anyway so happy as will no longer need to respec as I'm getting close to Moskva.

They are essentially offering a free trial of the skill if the nerf goes ahead.

71 posts
4,020 battles
9 hours ago, keskparane said:

ohh this sounds good! free trial! approx when does the change occur?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I don't run IFHE on my Budy, Shors or MK.    I just live with the shatters as they all still have a good ROF, range and velocity and prefer to run CE as a 4 point skill.    I tend to rely on DE for increased fire chance.

71 posts
4,020 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I don't run IFHE on my Budy, Shors or MK.    I just live with the shatters as they all still have a good ROF, range and velocity and prefer to run CE as a 4 point skill.    I tend to rely on DE for increased fire chance.

Yeah DE looks kinda nice, thats was the one I was thinking of instead of ifhe, or maybe just run both?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I do have another captain with IFHE as well as DE but run India Xray and Victor Lima to compensate for the penalty that IFHE gives you..................And I still haven't detonated yet.