You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Auslander

Operation in progress, lock up

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts
6,406 battles

I'm having a strange issue.

After the 6.9.1 patch, I am constantly getting a "operation in progress" lock. The screen just locks in that mode and i have to restart the game, where it does it again as soon as i do anything in the game that requires me to send data to the server. IE:- change a flag, adjust a capt skill or change a captain, anything that sends data back to the server.

This only starts to happen after the first time i do anything like the above. Then it will do it, and i then have to reboot the game. This even happens when i try join a battle. So i join the game, and press BATTLE first to enable to play a game, but i cant adjust anything, add a flag etc.

Anyone else having this issue? it is most frustrating, as I cant re3ally do anything. It must be the new patch as a few hours before the game patched itself the game was fine.

shot-17.08.23_15.24.37-0982.jpg

Beta Tester
17 posts
6,406 battles

Getting weird now. I have a spare PC, but with different hardware. Installed the game on that, and the same thing is happening!

So it's not my machine. I changed ports, changed graphic settings, re-installed the game. Then i tried the above.

My son has the game on his PC and has no issue. Log in under my account on his PC and BAM!  Is it my account?

3 different PC's and only effect's my account. Seriously WTF is going on?

Beta Tester
17 posts
6,406 battles

Just an update on this.

Since 0.6.10 I no longer get this error.

I waited for a time to see if in fact it was gone, and in the number of games played I haven't had 1 lock up. Just wish the ping was good enough to play:) (Cable to OZ Issue)

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
On 8/25/2017 at 0:21 AM, Auslander said:

Getting weird now. I have a spare PC, but with different hardware. Installed the game on that, and the same thing is happening!

So it's not my machine. I changed ports, changed graphic settings, re-installed the game. Then i tried the above.

My son has the game on his PC and has no issue. Log in under my account on his PC and BAM!  Is it my account?

3 different PC's and only effect's my account. Seriously WTF is going on?

This sounds very concerning.