You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

no wonder i cannot win any match

35 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

have 2 caps lead by just tiny margin in points, have 4 ships against enemy team with 3..me and yamato gang up say we stay in cap wait it out just 1 min+ to go if they come close we gang up try kill them

but both tirpitz health low enough decide its better to get out and try kill kurfust and missouri, even in chat we ask them to stay between the island and their reply is im a stupid coward..end up both got sunked match end lose by points plus bonus i'm reported 3 times

in another match 2 bb scream at me in chat why i didnt support them, told them enemy team is all over the other side so we support dd to cap first then we work to defend our cap..let them waste time slowly make their way here

but i guess they didnt get the message both charge to their death followed by cruisers..get overwhelmed being called noob and lose once again plus bonus reported 2 times because the player say he only left 2 slot to report me lol

so in conclusion logic and play the objective is what a noob player does, im such a big noob in this game :Smile_sad:

326 posts
10,550 battles

At lease when u lose, u will get report by other. That's normal.

Mine even better, win game by carry my team to victory & being top 2; yet I got instant 3 report for "win".

shot-17_05.23_18_16.22-0749.thumb.jpg.85deccda656d4d78d38d310cd25faf7e.jpgshot-17_05.23_18_16.37-0857.thumb.jpg.a923c0c3d44a55acd9f93f6c63f48a23.jpg

Awesome isn't it?

Edited by ArchKongou

372 posts
10,107 battles
50 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

have 2 caps lead by just tiny margin in points, have 4 ships against enemy team with 3..me and yamato gang up say we stay in cap wait it out just 1 min+ to go if they come close we gang up try kill them

but both tirpitz health low enough decide its better to get out and try kill kurfust and missouri, even in chat we ask them to stay between the island and their reply is im a stupid coward..end up both got sunked match end lose by points plus bonus i'm reported 3 times

in another match 2 bb scream at me in chat why i didnt support them, told them enemy team is all over the other side so we support dd to cap first then we work to defend our cap..let them waste time slowly make their way here

but i guess they didnt get the message both charge to their death followed by cruisers..get overwhelmed being called noob and lose once again plus bonus reported 2 times because the player say he only left 2 slot to report me lol

so in conclusion logic and play the objective is what a noob player does, im such a big noob in this game :Smile_sad:

Punctuation is not overrated...

1,105 posts

well.... here is my story..... READ CAREFULLY!

0. got T10 MM in Bismarck..... Des Meme and Mountaina everywhere....

1. the match just start, i shot my main gun and i shout "alright its fine to shot me"

2. got detected and everyone shoot at me..... my health got depleted quickyly to 35%~40%

3. running away to behind island.... enemy Des Meme behind island pop up radar

4. got phew phew... running away again to another island

5. another Des Meme pop up radar.... but this time unreachable

6. do nothing for 10 min behind island

7. win the game by doing nothing and got dreadnought! [team carry the game]

so what is the main conclusion here?

its called "LUCK"

1,498 posts
22 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

1. the match just start, i shot my main gun and i shout "alright its fine to shot me"

2. got detected and everyone shoot at me..... my health got depleted quickyly to 35%~40%

its called "LUCK"

@Skarhabek

The main conclusion I get, is that you acted like a streaker on a football field, ran out naked with everything flopping around, shouted to the enemy "here I am" , & got your ass kicked by the crowd..

Then you hid like a coward behind the biggest island & did nothing during the whole game...

Great teamwork on your behalf, 

While your team fought & died.

All this in a Bismarck... 

When in higher tier games, you don't charge in full pelt, (nor do you sit at the back & camp) but you travel at half speed or so, & target smaller ships as you see them... & you continually steer, so that your not in straight line... Mind that you constantly change your speed up & down too, this will help confuse the enemy.

Watch some videos on how to play Bismarck, pick up some pointers....

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles
58 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

At lease when u lose, u will get report by other. That's normal.

Mine even better, win game by carry my team to victory & being top 2; yet I got instant 3 report for "win".

shot-17_05.23_18_16.22-0749.thumb.jpg.85deccda656d4d78d38d310cd25faf7e.jpgshot-17_05.23_18_16.37-0857.thumb.jpg.a923c0c3d44a55acd9f93f6c63f48a23.jpg

Awesome isn't it?

Salt is underrated, don't you think?

1,105 posts
4 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

The main conclusion I get, is that you acted like a streaker on a football field, ran out with everything flopping around, shouted to the enemy "here I am" , & got your ass kicked by the crowd..

Then you hid like a coward behind the biggest island & did nothing during the whole game...

Ordrazz

20994294_479701339076774_553058163796526

just yolo for early 5 min into the mid cap.... and this is what happened...

i wonder if i did something wrong.... why everyone shoot my Bismarck.... i did watch youtube too....

btw, do you have any replay how you play Bismarck ordrazz? 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

@Skarhabek

The main conclusion I get, is that you acted like a streaker on a football field, ran out naked with everything flopping around, shouted to the enemy "here I am" , & got your ass kicked by the crowd..

When in higher tier games, you don't charge in full pelt, (nor do you sit at the back & camp) but you travel at half speed or so, & target smaller ships as you see them... & you continually steer, so that your not in straight line... Mind that you constantly change your speed up & down too, this will help confuse the enemy.

Watch some videos on how to play Bismarck, pick up some pointers....

Ordrazz

why half speed? that's begging to get shot

the better option is to go full speed, and when you see shells incoming you brake and turn full rudder, this way you can not only have enough momentum to dodge the first salvo fast but also get into a fast speed before the 2nd one hits

1,498 posts
11 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

why half speed? that's begging to get shot

the better option is to go full speed, and when you see shells incoming you brake and turn full rudder, this way you can not only have enough momentum to dodge the first salvo fast but also get into a fast speed before the 2nd one hits

Yes I know that, & I do that as well... My point I was trying to say is that in higher tier matches, I don't just do what skarhabek does & just go charging in at the start,  What I do if I'm in t9- 10 matches, I start off half speed, that way the enemy is forced to do reveal themselves (by them charging in lol).

That way I can see who is where, & I pick my targets.... I am always moving & changing speeds & direction, zig zagging.

Mind you, I'm not the best Bismarck player, as I am continually learning/improving, & because I have so many ships I generally play only 1 or 2 matches in them each time I play...

& I like the lower tiers personally as there is more action... & I also learn by watching videos, or how others play as well...

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

its called "LUCK"

200.gif#264-grid1

24 posts
11,674 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

its called "LUCK"

In my opinion, this is very good tactic.

use one T8 BB as a bait, lure most enemy T10 to chase you more than 10 minute.
then your teammate can play easy.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
53 minutes ago, YoongBinShukTH said:

200.gif#340-grid1

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles
15 hours ago, YoongBinShukTH said:

Yeah on the other side of that your T8 "bait" gets insta deleted, what then? +60k HP gone from your team and barely a scratch taken off the opposing side. Sounds like a winning strategy.

As it is Sharkbait admitted he spent the rest of the battle hiding behind islands, do you think he was using his guns during that time? I don't which means he spent the rest of the match being an anchor for his team.

1,498 posts
2 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

i will try shark's tactic, sounds awesome

LOL

don't forget to be naked, streak across the field, & shout "HERE I AM, ITS OK TO SHOOT AT ME NOW!!"

:Smile_trollface:

372 posts
10,107 battles
14 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

LOL

don't forget to be naked, streak across the field, & shout "HERE I AM, ITS OK TO SHOOT AT ME NOW!!"

And show full broadside while stationary in front of the whole enemy team :cap_book:

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
17 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

LOL

mr shark is definately on to something

i apply his tactic but instead i play NO, at map northern lights i just sit and chill near the cap and radar the crap out of anyone try to cap

did only 29K damage, cap once, 4X defended ribbon, 3 fires and i get 1891 base xp finish 2nd in a T10 match plus a compliment...its fantastico!!!

and then being called a noob by enemy team hahaha but who cares..i can chill out having a relaxing game while my teammate duke it out with their soul

mr shark is the tactical genius :Smile_trollface:

372 posts
10,107 battles
21 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

i apply his tactic but instead i play NO, at map northern lights i just sit and chill near the cap and radar the crap out of anyone try to cap

did only 29K damage, cap once, 4X defended ribbon, 3 fires and i get 1891 base xp finish 2nd in a T10 match plus a compliment...its fantastico!!!

and then being called a noob by enemy team hahaha but who cares..i can chill out having a relaxing game while my teammate duke it out with their soul

:fish_palm:

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles
1 hour ago, ahwai82 said:

Hey hey hey nobody said you could cap and what's this 29k damage there was no mention of him even doing damage in that match.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
30 minutes ago, Epicurus_ said:

Hey hey hey nobody said you could cap and what's this 29k damage there was no mention of him even doing damage in that match.

oh yea, looks like im still noob at this level of masterclass play

*hide in shame*

1,498 posts
2 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

Sorry, but although I dont generally care about stats, if I do only 29k in a Bismarck or tirpitz, then I consider that a shit game on my part.. Meaning I have done a lousy job, for those ships I would have to do AT LEAST 50k, to feel anywhere near doing a good job for my team...

By the time you have  a Bismarck or Tirpitz, you are expected to basically know how to handle a battleship... Esp since they are regularly in T8-9-10 matches...

29 k in a Bismarck means you are seriously in need of a rethink... You can't blame team for that.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz