Sign in to follow this  
Bunnios

"Super-Unicum" player found cheating on his Twitch stream

11 comments in this topic

97 posts
13,731 battles

Edit: Apparently there was some confusion about which player it was in the stream. It was actually "FratStar4Life" who uploaded the video after seeing the player [content removed] use the cheat.

Former member of "top" clan OPG.

Stats here: [content removed]

Video was on YouTube but has since been taken down.

Mirror here: [content removed]

Cheat UI clearly visible at time 7:16.

Reddit thread: [content removed]

What is WG doing about cheats like this?

Edit: Before any moderator thinks about removing this for "naming and shaming", it is already quite well known in the NA community, so removing it would be pointless.

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,105 posts

well, i dont give sheet if my enemy using aimbot. even without aim mod, people can still shoot right by calculating shell landing time and enemy movement.

btw, just send ticket and report em :V

they said naming and shaming will make you banned :V 

also i dont give sheet as long as no one ban me..... ADD MOAAR FRENCH FRIES!!

also there is another mod that need to be banned

1. show enemy reload time mod

2. invisible island

3. rainbow shell arc for WASD like a boss

4. RDF mod :V [i am swear i am not using this]

5. etc... mod that OP and increase people movement

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

maybe providing better quality video for evidence is the first thing you must do before telling everyone here about cheat UI in the video

and dont mind post above me

he is probably the only person here that can still messed up even with Aimbot

Edited by Harpoon01

1,105 posts
17 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

maybe providing better quality video for evidence is the first thing you must do before telling everyone here about cheat UI in the video

and dont mind post above me

he is probably the only person here that can still messed up even with Aimbot

hey i have watched the video and its clearly aimbot..... its so stupid that he also recording it and uploading it....

BUT LOOK!

- 130K damage

- losing

- no pushing

its time to say this.....

"Play CV"

- obviously higher damage

- winning

- never cap, never surender

- OBVIOUSLY DONT NEED ANY AIMBOT :V

51 minutes ago, Bunnios said:

Edit: Before any moderator thinks about removing this for "naming and shaming", it is already quite well known in the NA community, so removing it would be pointless.

i dont think you understand what i say.... anyway people have a hard time understanding what i said :V

but what i truly mean is "i dont give sheet about naming and shaming, truth should be tell"

64 posts
3,175 battles

Don't see why you'd jump on this guy and attack his relevance. Even without content I would expect WG to have a clear answer to the question he poses.

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles
27 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

the real qustion here is, why are you posting on the asian forums about some NA blowup?

Because cheaters deserve to be exposed, named and shamed regardless of servers or regions.

No excuse, no compromise, no tolerance. Cheating in a multiplayer game = permaban. Let's see if WG has the balls to follow this through.

97 posts
13,731 battles
46 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

the real qustion here is, why are you posting on the asian forums about some NA blowup?

No, because (apart from what the above poster wrote), the real question here is what WG is doing about currently undetectable cheats?

If you think that this cheating is limited to one player on the NA server, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
16 minutes ago, CodingSession said:

Because cheaters deserve to be exposed, named and shamed regardless of servers or regions.

No excuse, no compromise, no tolerance. Cheating in a multiplayer game = permaban. Let's see if WG has the balls to follow this through.

oh please, nameing and shameing, on asia? what good does that do? just ban him and get it over with, WG has a policy of 2/3 strikes and permaban last i remembered

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
Just now, Bunnios said:

No, because (apart from what the above poster wrote), the real question here is what WG is doing about currently undetectable cheats?

If you think that this cheating is limited to one player on the NA server, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

pfft, please, IM the one who alerted WG to HAGs, you think i dont know about cheats? you think i dont know that there are cheating scum on every server?

lemmie tell you something

1. WG does ban hack users, regualrly

2. cheating is so rampant on some servers(CN), that the CEO of the company that runs WOWS there said that "just accept it"

3. WE had a famous player found out using cheats from one of ASIA's top clan as well, we didnt see a need to scream our heads off about it on the forums of other servers

4. what WG does about the hacks now is for me to know, and you to guess(NDA)