You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

Dive bombing is getting ridiculous

31 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
5,239 posts
21,963 battles
11 minutes ago, MeerkatWarrior said:

I've had a similar thing happen in the Edinburgh except it was a full strength squad (killed all the torp bombers though :cap_like:) and what do ya know? Every single bomb hits... Boom there went half my health :Smile_sad:

i got DSed from 13k HP in my gearing by a full midway 113 stack

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
5,239 posts
21,963 battles
13 minutes ago, MeerkatWarrior said:

Damn... you aint been praying to RNGesus

i have, but he uses me as his spitoon

(insert detonation meme here)

[LBAS]
1,378 posts

hmm... in stead of circle area drop with pure random, they should change DB drop into 'dot'

5 plane in squadron, 5 dot

these dot will moving, swirling around in small area, a player must time the drop right (when most or all dot are on target ship)

when click drop, no matter how delay between clicking and actual drop are, all bomb will hit exactly where those dot are appear on target ship (regardless the ship movement).

with perfect timing all bomb may hit

of cause, these plane have to endure an AA barrage of target ship far more longer than typical RNG drop.

Edited by PGM991

[CIWS]
355 posts
4 hours ago, PGM991 said:

hmm... in stead of circle area drop with pure random, they should change DB drop into 'dot'

5 plane in squadron, 5 dot

these dot will moving, swirling around in small area, a player must time the drop right (when most or all dot are on target ship)

when click drop, no matter how delay between clicking and actual drop are, all bomb will hit exactly where those dot are appear on target ship (regardless the ship movement).

with perfect timing all bomb may hit

of cause, these plane have to endure an AA barrage of target ship far more longer than typical RNG drop.

Sounds good :)