You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

29 comments in this topic

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles

Hey guys! (and possibly gals:cap_hmm:)

I'm not exactly new to this game, but I've recently decided to join the forum for some lovely divisioning and occasionally some advices :D

So, here are some information of myself: 

- Usually refered by my friends as Allen (....kinda obvious? XD)

- Chinese-Singaporean

- High schooler

- Destroyer and Cruiser main

- Uber-potato!!!! (Not exactly always but you get the point:cap_like:)

-[For those who are also looking for a division] play on weekday evenings and weekends, prefer comms in English (...or possibly Chinese/Mandarin?), not quite interested in clan action but I can certainly try ;)

Side note: I am a terrible, terrible fellow since I usually club seals (:cap_haloween:) in my beloved Yuubari-chan when I'm annoyed by high-tier campers and yolo-ers

Hope all you lovely fellows good luck and fair seas!

-Allen

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

hi, welcome to the forums! it's really nice to see new guys here since most people who hang out here are the ones left from the glory days of the forums. and it's even rarer to see nice newcomers, it's nice to see a change in the old pattern:cap_like:

BTW, most old forumers hang out in the discord these days, if you want to come and shitpost with us i can PM you a link to it:Smile_trollface:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
1 minute ago, BravaZulu296 said:

Hello and welcome to the forum full of salt comrade! We have lots of salt and sharks all over the place, enjoy your time aboard :)

we dont get sharks till sharkbait comes around, but if he does go into a thread, s(t)h(r)a(o)r(l)k(l)s get attract to the thread like you've dumped a bucket of chow into shark infested waters

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

hi, welcome to the forums! it's really nice to see new guys here since most people who hang out here are the ones left from the glory days of the forums. and it's even rarer to see nice newcomers, it's nice to see a change in the old pattern:cap_like:

BTW, most old forumers hang out in the discord these days, if you want to come and shitpost with us i can PM you a link to it:Smile_trollface:

Thanks for the warm(?) welcome mate :)

I would looove to have myself some good 'o shitpost :Smile_playing: ( cue evil laughter. Muahahahaha)

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

we dont get sharks till sharkbait comes around, but if he does go into a thread, s(t)h(r)a(o)r(l)k(l)s get attract to the thread like you've dumped a bucket of chow into shark infested waters

Nope. We get shark when poor indanapolis comes around (old reference but still fun:Smile-_tongue:)

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
5 minutes ago, BravaZulu296 said:

Hello and welcome to the forum full of salt comrade! We have lots of salt and sharks all over the place, enjoy your time aboard :)

Thanks mate! I would bet ya 10 gold that you guys have less salt than jingle's salt mines tho :Smile-_tongue:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
5 minutes ago, AllenKevin said:

Thanks mate! I would bet ya 10 gold that you guys have less salt than jingle's salt mines tho :Smile-_tongue:

oh i wouldnt be so sure about that....

(ask the other forumers, they'll tell you)

347 posts
5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

I did some research just then picking 5 random threads, 20% of thread are created by shark, 60% bait shark, 20% shark free so best get prepared for this ^^^^^

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

oh i wouldnt be so sure about that....

(ask the other forumers, they'll tell you)

Ohhhh how dare you question the glorious gnome overlord that this the mighty jingles and the quality of his salt mines!!!! 

.....however from my battle ecperience I wholeheartly agree with you that SEA server probably taste the saltiest in all the servers :Smile-_tongue:

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
Just now, Ordrazz said:

Greetings to you , & welcome to the forum....

I hope you bring pepper, as there is a lot of salt available.

:Smile_honoring:

Ordrazz

Thanks matey for I will certainly enjoy myself here! (Trolls not included:Smile_teethhappy:)

1,496 posts
Just now, AllenKevin said:

Thanks matey for I will certainly enjoy myself here! (Trolls not included:Smile_teethhappy:)

Lol. There are plenty of them too......

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

Good morning, Captain!

Its a good day to die :Smile_trollface:

Not until you go down first! [Draw out my long sword]:Smile_playing:

Side note: thanks for the greeting tho :)

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
1 minute ago, Ordrazz said:

Lol. There are plenty of them too......

[How to tell a potato who doesn't undetstand game mechanics from a troll 101]

:Smile_great: I've read this so no worries

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles
14 hours ago, AllenKevin said:

Not until you go down first! [Draw out my long sword]:Smile_playing:

Side note: thanks for the greeting tho :)

just kidding :Smile_trollface:

some big topics u should take an eye on it

[SGC]
31 posts
7,187 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

i mean, that salting in VC part, that was me

Oh sh*t I didn't notice at all !!! XD But still, apart from regular trolls and potato rantings, the forum not that salty (....in-game however, that's a different story :Smile_facepalm:)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
Just now, AllenKevin said:

Awwww.... no fun in the forum? I shall proceed to club seals to console my hurt soul then :Smile_Default:

nah, come to discord. that's where all the oldtimers are gathered