You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

should i report this Taiho? its like bot....

35 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

NO FIGHTER ET ALL! where is our air support? it even let enemy CV sink our taiho? what? and.... i doubt there is a noob at T9 CV

Replay

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nLYJ6nnx_Pc0FnTUllaEdrX0U

just look at horrible taiho rank..... shotdown 12 plane! and with its own AA! no fighter??

look at enemy taiho, got witherer (bombing me), clear sky, high caliber...

should i report this Taiho for unsporting behavior?

SS

[ss removed]

ooopppss wrong pict

20914274_478603192519922_771330868941158

LOL i am also farming unsinkable hahaahaha.... well since i am alive its not count as suicide right?

too bad i am expecting some dreadought...... *sigh :cap_old:

Edited by Skarhabek

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
On 20/08/2017 at 7:03 PM, Skarhabek said:

NO FIGHTER ET ALL! where is our air support? it even let enemy CV sink our taiho? what? and.... i doubt there is a noob at T9 CV

Replay

just look at horrible taiho rank..... shotdown 12 plane! and with its own AA! no fighter??

SS

[content removed]

LOL i am also farming unsinkable hahaahaha.... well since i am alive its not count as suicide right?

Can I report you for posting...............

Inadvertent Name & Shame in Quote. Post edited. No warning issued.

~dead_man_walking

1,355 posts
8,888 battles

Err you might want to blank out the players' names. Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums.

Anyway, report them for playing badly if you want. But I don't think you should report them for being bots unless they exhibit bot-like behaviour. They could just be really bad CV players.

Edited by Thyaliad

Beta Tester
21 posts
3,412 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Replay

SS

[ss removed]

ooopppss wrong pict

Anyone can potato to any tier.. just depends on how willing they are to grind it out.  Don't assume that they know what they are doing on their tier alone.

Always assume the worst, till proven wrong.  That way you will never be disappointed, just pleasantly surprised.

59996b1f50c6b_SignatureOrmos_AU.jpg.153224d9038a9ff2514b569eaa6e227c.jpg

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, Torchwood5 said:

What the hell is wrong with your game quality?

He installed the very low texture quality mod for potato computer or laptop.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I like how you make a post about someone's bad behavior (which is pointless since this post won't do anything about it) just to show off your super ultra impressive combat performance

noobs and bad players exist everywhere, judging by the games you've shown to everyone it seems like you should know that better than all of us already.

If you wanna report them just do it. We don't really care if you do or not lol

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
10 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Not gonna talk about the texture..... Not gonna say anything about how bad it hurt my eyes....

But I'm gonna say that you should be reported for your bad performance... And I guess they thought up a quote after looking at people like you "Before you judge anyone else, Take a good look at yourself!"  

294 posts
2,997 battles

This is the very reason I quit high tier games. People with big BBs afraid of torps, sitting in the back and a lot of times[most in my games] end up with substandard performance. Guess BBs are now snipers however effective they are.

1,105 posts

you all need to watch the replay for what happened... getting targeted by 3x4 TB and 5x2 DB... man i am just Bismarck with stock and no manual AA

but what is i suspect about taiho bot. it let itself getting bombed and launch no fighter to cover himself.... even potato will launch fighter, T9 CV is very hard to obtain. its like the bot lexington i always face.....

4 hours ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Not gonna talk about the texture..... Not gonna say anything about how bad it hurt my eyes....

But I'm gonna say that you should be reported for your bad performance... And I guess they thought up a quote after looking at people like you "Before you judge anyone else, Take a good look at yourself!"  

2 hours ago, ari_aji said:

wait, what?

• bismarck
  • 27k damage
  • defeat
  • survive battle ?????????????

2 hours ago, LonerPrime said:

This is the very reason I quit high tier games. People with big BBs afraid of torps, sitting in the back and a lot of times[most in my games] end up with substandard performance. Guess BBs are now snipers however effective they are.

1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

PLS STOP SHAMING MY COUNTRY DIGNITY YOU THIRD CLASS PLAYER!

first, i am FINE WITH NOOB CV on my team. i am always said better become noob CV rather than getting noob CV. but if someone USING BOT to control both CV,  I AM NOT FINE! its againts EULA and its almost like cheating. [well, its work when CV population almost exticnt. that is why we should encourage people to play CV]

second

if you guys talking about bad performance.... yes, it might be right.

but if you are talking about BB sitting in the back.... i am the yolo dreadnought here!

Replay : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nLYJ6nnx_PQzI5eWREU1JkazA

i am yolo to the mid of the map.... NO SMOKE! STOCK HULL! Main Battery Destroyed....

i dont care i people call me noob, but here.... the Yolo soul from our brave ancestor.... more than dreadnought!

20882650_478884319158476_354383680475647

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

Hey, at least you got Unsinkable. That is one of the most difficult medals to get.

Also, upgrade your PC/laptop. Don't your eyes get hurt looking at that abomination of graphics?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

When you get unsinkable but no dreadnought

It means you got hit torp once and get flooded at the worst time possible

And ended severely damaged until the end game without doing much for the team (aka dumbass)

It is not that hard to get it, but dreadnought clearly give better result since you actually tank damage and live to tell the tale

347 posts
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

you all need to watch the replay for what happened... getting targeted by 3x4 TB and 5x2 DB... man i am just Bismarck with stock and no manual AA

but what is i suspect about taiho bot. it let itself getting bombed and launch no fighter to cover himself.... even potato will launch fighter, T9 CV is very hard to obtain. its like the bot lexington i always face.....

first, i am FINE WITH NOOB CV on my team. i am always said better become noob CV rather than getting noob CV. but if someone USING BOT to control both CV,  I AM NOT FINE! its againts EULA and its almost like cheating. [well, its work when CV population almost exticnt. that is why we should encourage people to play CV]

second

if you guys talking about bad performance.... yes, it might be right.

but if you are talking about BB sitting in the back.... i am the yolo dreadnought here!

Replay : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nLYJ6nnx_PQzI5eWREU1JkazA

i am yolo to the mid of the map.... NO SMOKE! STOCK HULL! Main Battery Destroyed....

i dont care i people call me noob, but here.... the Yolo soul from our brave ancestor.... more than dreadnought!

20882650_478884319158476_354383680475647

I hope your not implying all lexingtons that have no fighters are bots, it's called 013, the one loadout that as soon as you leave port with you get reported

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

It is not pushing that makes a BB player smart. And it is not stupid keeping moderate amount of range.

Keep in mind, a BB sinking means -60 for your team and +40 for the enemy team, which is the highest price a team can pay unless the CV, somehow, got himself sunk. BB's symbolic presence is also important, while they may have hard time doing constant damage, a BB's presence can still prompt enemy cruisers to keep a fairly good amount of range, in turn help allied DD's survival. 

IMO many CA/CL players are demanding too much from their allied BBs, hoping them to push to where no BB should go, and result in quick feed. "BB push" means he stay slightly behind the cruisers, take moderate amount of fire, preventing allied cruisers from taking overly dense concentration, pose a threat to enemy cruisers, and do his damage. It is a precise balancing act, not that you go max battle speed forward and get killed super quick.

But when the opportunity comes, a heavy push is an option. But remember, any strategy is a good one only if it leads to victory and wins fair, including the suuuuupaaar banzai Minotaur headbump in which I rammed a 2k/43300 Minotaur with my full HP 46800 Minotaur. The result is I managed to survivecleared the capture zone and killed enemy Shimakaze. That is what one should YOLO for, not "one YOLO cuz YOLO"

Here is my Bismarck stats, I played from stock (which is nothing to be proud of cuz that was trolling the team, but Bismarck stock is still pretty playable) and did not use any signal flags (again not something to be proud of). All solo games played back in Oct/Nov 2016. Compare it with your stats, I YOLO, but my YOLO makes contribution to the victory.

IMG_0177.PNG

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles
2 minutes ago, _Halcyon said:

It is not pushing that makes a BB player smart. And it is not stupid keeping moderate amount of range.

Keep in mind, a BB sinking means -60 for your team and +40 for the enemy team, which is the highest price a team can pay unless the CV, somehow, got himself sunk. BB's symbolic presence is also important, while they may have hard time doing constant damage, a BB's presence can still prompt enemy cruisers to keep a fairly good amount of range, in turn help allied DD's survival. 

IMO many CA/CL players are demanding too much from their allied BBs, hoping them to push to where no BB should go, and result in quick feed. "BB push" means he stay slightly behind the cruisers, take moderate amount of fire, preventing allied cruisers from taking overly dense concentration, pose a threat to enemy cruisers, and do his damage. It is a precise balancing act, not that you go max battle speed forward and get killed super quick.

But when the opportunity comes, a heavy push is an option. But remember, any strategy is a good one only if it leads to victory and wins fair, including the suuuuupaaar banzai Minotaur headbump in which I rammed a 2k/43300 Minotaur with my full HP 46800 Minotaur. The result is I managed to survivecleared the capture zone and killed enemy Shimakaze. That is what one should YOLO for, not "one YOLO cuz YOLO"

Here is my Bismarck stats, I played from stock (which is nothing to be proud of cuz that was trolling the team, but Bismarck stock is still pretty playable) and did not use any signal flags (again not something to be proud of). All solo games played back in Oct/Nov 2016. Compare it with your stats, I YOLO, but my YOLO makes contribution to the victory.

IMG_0177.PNG

i thought this was a "CV bash" thead. how did we get to be talking about bismarks?

1,105 posts
1 hour ago, CodingSession said:

Hey, at least you got Unsinkable. That is one of the most difficult medals to get.

Also, upgrade your PC/laptop. Don't your eyes get hurt looking at that abomination of graphics?

i am usually play at internet cafe with good PC and very high speed connection....too bad it was full (because sunday and people play up to 5~6 hour)

1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

When you get unsinkable but no dreadnought

It means you got hit torp once and get flooded at the worst time possible

And ended severely damaged until the end game without doing much for the team (aka dumbass)

if you watch the replay, i did it on purpose for getting unsinkable :V

1 hour ago, BravaZulu296 said:

I hope your not implying all lexingtons that have no fighters are bots, it's called 013, the one loadout that as soon as you leave port with you get reported

the BOT lexington ONLY LAUNCH plane but not doing any strike (just over near the CV). i though it was DC, but if it was WHY activating AADF and use repair party? also it moving in straight way :v

1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

ah, let me put this here then

shot-17_08.19_11_06.16-0440.thumb.jpg.0057ad43e0480f81c95d689ea1b54832.jpg

......and you lose that match,

in the end i capture your base, pushing like a boss :cap_cool:

Edited by Skarhabek

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles
1 minute ago, Skarhabek said:

i am usually play at internet cafe with good PC and very high speed connection....too bad it was full (because sunday and people play up to 5~6 hour)

if you watch the replay, i did it on purpose for getting unsinkable :V

the BOT lexington ONLY LAUNCH plane but not doing any strike (just over near the CV). i though it was DC, but if it was WHY activating AADF and use repair party? also it moving in straight way :v

......and you lose that match,

in the end i capture your base, pushing like a boss :cap_cool:

sigh

dont remind me, i still have no idea how the hell the team managed to throw a match like that. 

Aand it wasnt you doing the pushing, it was the missouri and amagi, you were still in the back