You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

after 2 years of play... I finally pink ...

32 comments in this topic

1,124 posts

pink.png.51733ef22fbebcfa6d223be3cd6fb0e4.png

from my mahan...

nothing else to say, it's my own damn fault... T_T

well... everything have to has a first time right? I'll just make sure this have to be the last as well...

let see how many match it'll take to get out of pink...

2,215 posts
13,673 battles

When I first started playing I would sometimes see red. Once I was firing away madly trying to sink a bb when I finally noticed what was going on in chat. I then realized I was trying to sink a friendly.

I tell this story for 2 reasons. 1 to say welcome to the tk club. 2 to highlight that not all tks are intentional, be gentle with noobs.

1,480 posts

When I first joined the game, I really thought pink were girl players....

I've been pink once, when I first got my Murmansk, I wasn't used to fast cruisers, so I wasn't used to keeping up with other cruisers & DDs, & being a BB player & also tunnel visioned, I fired at an enemy when I got to near the map middle... & fired.. Unfortunately i another cruiser was near me & ran into them... My own stupid fault not his, but it really taught me more about teammates close by, & i deserved to be pink for it...of course I look around multiple times now before I launch anything..

Ordrazz

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

noob, i got pink in the first week i am playing.... and obviously not because torpedo :cap_look:

Hmmm....is that a thinly veiled way to say you TK'd people intentionally? :Smile_teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
50 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Hmmm....is that a thinly veiled way to say you TK'd people intentionally? :Smile_teethhappy:

And he is proud of it

Make you wonder if the mod actually doing their job supervising the player in the forum

1,105 posts
4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

When I first joined the game, I really thought pink were girl players....

I've been pink once, when I first got my Murmansk, I wasn't used to fast cruisers, so I wasn't used to keeping up with other cruisers & DDs, & being a BB player & also tunnel visioned, I fired at an enemy when I got to near the map middle... & fired.. Unfortunately i another cruiser was near me & ran into them... My own stupid fault not his, but it really taught me more about teammates close by, & i deserved to be pink for it...of course I look around multiple times now before I launch anything..

Ordrazz

anothermaingunmistake LOL

4 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Ordrazz answered my question, but with karlsruhe and different position.... enemy and friendly are too close and my aim is very crap back then... so i machine gunning everyone with holding the left click and spray the aim like playing fps :v

:cap_rambo:

also there is another but with CV. i thought i could get fireproof achievement by burning myself and stop when my HP low....

GOT PINK! haaahahahaaha (i am still alive and fireproof achievement didnt get)

1,480 posts
24 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

also there is another but with CV. i thought i could get fireproof achievement by burning myself and stop when my HP low....

GOT PINK! haaahahahaaha (i am still alive and fireproof achievement didnt get)

Team killing yourself??

wut?

:cap_wander_2:

1,386 posts
8,224 battles
9 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

And he is proud of it

Make you wonder if the mod actually doing their job supervising the player in the forum

One hidden fact is that AP shells have -50% fire chance, and he used this mechanism to help his teammate get rid of flaming hell, something to be proud of right? You see your teammate burning painfully, and you fire AP at him, and he is no longer on fire! Magic! Teamwork! Sacrificing a salvo of AP damage for helping a teammate, selfless!

⚠️A more serious note though, don't try this at home kids

Edited by _Halcyon

1,124 posts

okay, don't wanna post a new topic, so I'll continued what I post before,

I'm pink..... again T_T

at near end of match, and my team lose is inevitable 

I launch my 20km torp at enemy BB but got sunk in a cross fire (even I use 20km torp, I'm pretty aggressive when no radar around) no friendly in sight

no point lingering around so I'm back to port

but suddenly match result came, penalty for team killing, I turn pink.

WUT!? enemy BB is one thing but for my own team who able to see my torp from very beginning and as lousy as type93, some one still got hit and sunk!?

and I'm 100% sure that no friendly in line of fire when I launch it,

haa~~~~~ don't know which one is careless, me or those who get hit by it...

995 posts
7,415 battles
On 8/19/2017 at 3:24 PM, keskparane said:

Once I was firing away madly trying to sink a bb when I finally noticed what was going on in chat. I then realized I was trying to sink a friendly.

So I’m not the only one! That’s a relief…

Happened to me in some close-quarters action with several ships from both teams. At one stage I must have switched targets to a friendly, without noticing. Was quite funny, I heard “don’t fire on your allies” several times and thought, who is so stupid and fires at their allies, and does not stop firing. Then I realized, that was me!

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Happened to me in some close-quarters action with several ships from both teams. At one stage I must have switched targets to a friendly, without noticing. Was quite funny, I heard “don’t fire on your allies” several times and thought, who is so stupid and fires at their allies, and does not stop firing. Then I realized, that was me!

Oh my!!

I'm staying away from you that's for sure... :cap_haloween:

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

Lately I've been seeing horrible torping, even at 8+...

Had a Mogami try and torp a Fiji I was proxy spotting (around the corner of an island) from 10km, when he was just about dead...

He would have had to have island-hopping torps...

Lucky I have a bit of SA and reversed out of the way.

I don't mind someone who does it by accident - it's the torping that couldn't possibly get an enemy that annoys me.

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles
23 minutes ago, luftkopf said:

My best TK was accidentally torping my own carrier...

:cap_happy:

I don't even have words...

Although the there was a bug a couple patches ago where if you locked your turrets, torps wouldn't fire where you aim.

Please tell me this is what happened...

[LONER]
60 posts
2,582 battles

Oh, it’s way worse @S4pp3R. A destroyer was getting too close to my Zuiho, I sent all my planes after it, he turned in, and my torp bomber dropped before I could re-aim them. Copped a full salvo, broadside, of my own torpedoes. :etc_swear: