Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

RN BBs missions week 2, why no Coop?

25 comments in this topic

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

Well to be fair, this week's missions would be far too easy if coop were allowed.

WG has to choose between harder missions that are doable in coop, or easier missions that exclude coop. They went for the former last week, so this week looks like the latter.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
18 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Well to be fair, this week's missions would be far too easy if coop were allowed.

WG has to choose between harder missions that are doable in coop, or easier missions that exclude coop. They went for the former last week, so this week looks like the latter.

WG ASIA should be making sure that the info posted on the web page matches what is shown in game,and vice versa. This is on their head for not making sure the right info is put out.

WG complain when the players complain,but its stupid mistakes like this that cause the problems in the first place.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
14 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

random or Coop, no matter, but what they said, what they statemented on homepage/portal, can we trust those words?

how can they communicate to our players when their words cant trust?

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
3 minutes ago, Capt_Brownpants said:

co-op is allowed on NA and Eu servers for the same missions. Also they are tier 4+ not tier 5+.

Week 1 missions:

NA server: You could use Tier 4 and up

ASIA server: you needed Tier 5 and up

Usual excuse given for that: 'different servers can run events their own way'...which worked REAL well for EU when they initially denied their players the Spee event!

As I said in my previous post,WG does these things,then get upset when the players backlash against them.Run everything the same across all servers and the problem goes away.

64 posts
6,446 battles
4 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Week 1 missions:

NA server: You could use Tier 4 and up

ASIA server: you needed Tier 5 and up

Usual excuse given for that: 'different servers can run events their own way'...which worked REAL well for EU when they initially denied their players the Spee event!

As I said in my previous post,WG does these things,then get upset when the players backlash against them.Run everything the same across all servers and the problem goes away.

Week one missions were 4+ on Eu server as well.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Having just looked at the all the rewards in game for all stages,its not like they are anything special anyway.If they were good ones I could see the point in no PvE to make them harder to get,but they are just meh.Certainly not worth putting up with the potatoes to get ( I did some PvP recently to get some of the Science of Victory tasks for actual good rewards).

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

So it's our turn to get the shaft huh?

Not sure if anyone remember the Takao mission requirements in EU before being made easier when the pitchforks being raised.

In case you don't: You need to win 50 T9 random battles.

Oh, and remember the EU Graf Spee Quagmire too.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

So it's our turn to get the shaft huh?

Not sure if anyone remember the Takao mission requirements in EU before being made easier when the pitchforks being raised.

In case you don't: You need to win 50 T9 random battles.

Oh, and remember the EU Graf Spee Quagmire too.

I think they have a dart board with all the regions on it,then see who they can upset next!  :D

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
22 minutes ago, lyh74 said:

Just checked. Co-ops is included now quietly.

So all my coop games I played earlier were wasted. :etc_swear:

Oh well, the missions are easy enough to complete, and I wasn't expecting coop to be included anyway lol.

Edited by Thyaliad

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
14 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Thanks for letting us know,it must have just been fixed!

And thanks to Mattercore for bringing it to WG's attention.

DO THE RIGHT

Build the world better

God bless our players

Edited by MatterCore

[APS]
80 posts
6,412 battles

Of course the chance of my getting 100k damage in one battle makes it all pointless.  Is that lower on other servers?

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
15 hours ago, Aeek said:

Of course the chance of my getting 100k damage in one battle makes it all pointless.  Is that lower on other servers?

NA EU SEA are same now

Sign in to follow this