You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

Finishing Yamamoto mission 2!

27 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,188 battles

We see that in mission 2 there are like 6 tasks where u have to only play cv.

Not even t8 actually some of them are only for t9-10.

As we know there are only limited amount of cv players.. So what will the other people would do if they never played cv before?

just to finish the mission tdo they really have to unlock t8-10 Cvs?

I think this one needs some attention.

plus why not making the missions diverged. Like not making mission 1 all about CA, mission 2 mostly about CV... this ruins the condition of MM.. like  3-2-44-2 situation in the Que.

Just make it less cv tasks and include other classes by which u can finish of the missions

.Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by BOOM_BD

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,046 battles
35 minutes ago, BOOM_BD said:

We see that in mission 2 there are like 6 tasks where u have to only play cv.

Not even t8 actually some of them are only for t9-10.

As we know there are only limited amount of cv players.. So what will the other people would do if they never played cv before?

just to finish the mission tdo they really have to unlock t8-10 Cvs?

I think this one needs some attention.

plus why not making the missions diverged. Like not making mission 1 all about CA, mission 2 mostly about CV... this ruins the condition of MM.. like  3-2-44-2 situation in the Que.

Just make it less cv tasks and include other classes by which u can finish of the missions

Easy for you :cap_haloween:

71 posts
5,188 battles
10 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Easy for you :cap_haloween:

lol so hard for me and way too much harder for avg. players i suppose.

Edited by BOOM_BD

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
54 minutes ago, BOOM_BD said:

lol so hard for me and way too much harder for avg. players i suppose.

nah 

the final reward also something that only unicum and lucky player could use (the effects) anyway, so avg player not getting these should be normal

381 posts
9,957 battles

Yeah I also dislike the requirement of this 2nd mission. Due to the nice final reward (2 SC), potatoes will play a lot of CV games to grind the mission despite being bad. And high tier CV has so much influence on the outcome of the game that it would be unfun for all other players in the team if the skill difference between CVs is too large.

I hope some of them realize that they could accept and redo all the easy tasks for stars instead of ruining others' experience by playing high tier CV...

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
10 minutes ago, Shiroyasha_Gintoki said:

Don't have Mino but i have Neptune so it still works.

NEP NEP NEP, NEPPPU NEPPE NEP NEPPU?

tries to speek nep weeb talk, #amidoingthisright?

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

I have not had a look at the available missions, but just a reminder. You can repeat missions you have already completed to get additional stars.

I completed stage 1 without ever playing in a Cruiser. (I was testing UKBBs at the time). I will go back to get the task rewards later on.

By the sounds of it, I will be doing the same this stage too. I don't have a high tier CV and dont enjoy playing them either.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

sees CV missions

*grabs full AA minotaur and enters queue

*Notices you had 1 game today and it didn't go well*

Did...did you detonate again?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
44 minutes ago, Pocket_Fox said:

*Notices you had 1 game today and it didn't go well*

Did...did you detonate again?

I HATE YOU , YOU JINXED IT YOU, YOU , YOU......

shot-17_08.18_13_25.41-0938.thumb.jpg.ffa027dc82c6347afa6e53869ee46968.jpg

SOBS IN FUN AND ENGAGIN

shot-17_08.18_13_26.33-0967.jpg.44b80ac762f550c27ee9ef535d5c5939.jpg

that feeling when your screeches of rage is enough to detonate people

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

This is a permanent campaign for high tier players with high tier ships... There are 4 classes in this game so of the 5 parts of the campaign each class gets it's own missions, if you want to complete it you can always grind up 1 of the CV lines so you can do them. 

This isn't the kiddy permanent campaign this is one for players who know what they are doing & TBH I would even like some harder missions like what the EU usually gets as for most half decent players none of the criteria is that difficult to achieve.

71 posts
5,188 battles
6 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

This is a permanent campaign for high tier players with high tier ships... There are 4 classes in this game so of the 5 parts of the campaign each class gets it's own missions, if you want to complete it you can always grind up 1 of the CV lines so you can do them. 

This isn't the kiddy permanent campaign this is one for players who know what they are doing & TBH I would even like some harder missions like what the EU usually gets as for most half decent players none of the criteria is that difficult to achieve.

So wargaming wants us to  grind t9 cv and finish those mission? even 90% of the players dont play cv at all.. only a few of them.... i dont think thats okay :/

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, BOOM_BD said:

So wargaming wants us to  grind t9 cv and finish those mission? even 90% of the players dont play cv at all.. only a few of them.... i dont think thats okay :/

the ones who dont want to play CV dont need to, simple as that

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

They can do it by replaying the basic XP missions which can be done with any T8-10 ships but if you want to fully complete it and get the rewards you need that T9-10 CV to do it. Just read over all the missions carefully and the last 3 missions shouldn't have any ship classes required.

604 posts
7,608 battles
13 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

You know what works for any ship type 8+?

XP gained

Money gained

repeat

XP gained

Money gained

repeat

XP gained

Money gained

Finished.

this^

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
28 minutes ago, BOOM_BD said:

then they dont finish the mission two?

they could replay the mission to get more stars, but no additional rewards 

71 posts
5,188 battles
3 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

they could replay the mission to get more stars, but no additional rewards 

Bro basically u need to get 10 stars to unlock mission 2. for 10 stars it is possible to get only 8 stars from 4 tasks.. rest is pretty impossible to get without cv... 

So, mate my point is i never wanna play cv many others too.. so i hope there will be some adjustment. Even it is not easy to get clear sky at t8-10 with or without cv... Its very hard for unicum or impossible to less then a bit of unicums or pink stat holders...

Im not thinking me and also others.. 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
7 hours ago, BOOM_BD said:

Bro basically u need to get 10 stars to unlock mission 2. for 10 stars it is possible to get only 8 stars from 4 tasks.. rest is pretty impossible to get without cv... 

So, mate my point is i never wanna play cv many others too.. so i hope there will be some adjustment. Even it is not easy to get clear sky at t8-10 with or without cv... Its very hard for unicum or impossible to less then a bit of unicums or pink stat holders...

Im not thinking me and also others.. 

have you even read what other people posted

you. can. repeat. missions