unknownaussie

I am Getting Beyond Fedup of the teams on this server

105 comments in this topic

355 posts
10,910 battles

Lose or Win, it just normal thing.

There no such thing as best server in the game because some of WoW pub player in every server will have something like this :

hrOh2Cy.gif

BTW, blaming other region players kinda silly. Every region have different game culture. You can't ask them to adapt ur method just like that.

If they try to mock or blame u because u cant adapt the method they want, just take it and let it go.  

Keep improve urself. Just stay cool and move to a another match...or game. 

Anyway, I didn't expect receive a compliment by the other via chat in game. Most of the time either I win or lose, I just move to another match.... til I'm feeling hungry.

shot-17_07.22_10_55.27-0647.thumb.jpg.065482f9e79cc63cb829f1e08962f90e.jpg

2,361 posts
14,856 battles
6 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

& how do you know if "80%" of the time you see an Aussie, they are YOLOing into a cap? Do you look them up to see if they are Aussie, or are you just saying it?

We are not all dumb....

yeah. 20% aren't.

219 posts
3,946 battles
On 17/08/2017 at 1:21 PM, unknownaussie said:

i am seriously considering quitting this game all together since the wargaming asia people wont let me transfer back to the na server i try my hardest to win games yet everyone else on my team collapses ive spent a fortune on this game and i am getting beyond fed up and tempted to leave my year and a half of premium account and giving up on world of warships whats the point if you dont have fun and just get so angry because theres no teamwork no communication because of the language barrier  

If you quitting a MMO because you think other people dragging you down, then you better stick to a single player game. Every MMO out there got their share of bad apples.