unknownaussie

I am Getting Beyond Fedup of the teams on this server

105 comments in this topic

112 posts
5,463 battles
Just now, LordTyphoon said:

But my repair bill is cheaper if I sit at the back. I don't want to take any damage so I can profit. 

My apologies trollphoon, I did in fact forget that was the case. 

372 posts
10,478 battles
14 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

But my repair bill is cheaper if I sit at the back. I don't want to take any damage so I can profit. 

Remember to add /s, some people will actually take it literally...

Super Tester
4,187 posts
4,738 battles
36 minutes ago, biq27 said:

WG should have just put us in NA at the start really, we wouldn't have had this issue.

WOT NA just merged its servers due to poor server size and now if you play there its high pings anyway.   All the servers are losing players to some degree because all games have a finite lifespan.  I started on WOT NA and transferred to SEA.  The NA times did not suit our region and it affected everything from team battles to clan wars and the like.  

NA play style is just different.  Not better or worse..  The language barriers are no better on NA. But I do agree there is better teamwork comms due to the more aggressive style of play.  As for Australia subsidising the game I find that a little far fetched as I have been led to believe the biggest spenders in this game and the Japanese players due to their much larger player base that Aussies.    

I play SEA and NA tanks/boots.   I have played RU and EU tanks.    No server is better.   The point is you will never be moved until server numbers are too low to support matchmaking algorythms.   There is another tank game that is all but dead and the queue times for a PVP game can be 5 minutes but they still haven't merged their servers.

What I have found over the years of tanks and boats is that people either adapt to the meta or wither.   They either quietly go to another game or server and that's just natural for all games.     The other kind are those that kick over all the furniture and yell and scream as they leave making a mess that is clean up the next day and no one ever remembers them.

420 posts
17,194 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Idk how did we end up like this. Last time I checked we were bidding peaceful farewell to OP from the game. I have seen him in games, in discord, in forums before. Also I don't like Australian players calling us "Non English speaker cowards", I just don't like it. Asian's as a whole are much better and skilled player base. Just admit it. Speak about the real reason: Your crappy internet and your inability to handle Asian meta. Please go to NA, no one holding you back.

Yeah us Aussies have major difficulties on this server not due to internet speeds or Ping as even with my crappy internet i still get a 35ms ping but rather due to the complete inability of so many players who camp as far away from the cap zone as possible watching while we get capped out or simply watch the entire team get brutalised while they are rolling their face on a keyboard with a spotter plane up 20km+ away from the action. When this situation starts eventuating 20sec into a battle we realise we yet again have to carry the fat sack of potatoes WG has lumped us in with and we actually play for Ojcte obtect jectob no I've got it now OBJECTIVES  So now here we are most of the team is hiding behind an island the enemy has all 3 caps & half our team is dead and the only caps/ships killed come from our Div this happens in so many games It is literally unbelievable.

Now the premise has been set and lets be real here everyone on this forum sees this scenario time & time again "Ad Infinitum" and we get tired of of carrying the COWARD players who have yet to realise this isn't a sailing simulator but an actual shooting game that involves conflict IKR... The teams we get quite literally seem to play this game to "Clutch defeat from the Jaws of Victory" after we have done everything humanly possible to actually win and honestly we play with pixelated ships and still people can't seem to handle getting those precious pixels getting scratched even though it gets fixed after every battle, those poor precious snowflakes.

31 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Hmmm I could have sworn quite a few patches ago we had a major economy patch where you actually got penalised for sitting up the back of the map Camping/COWARD ???? And WG changed the economy so that players would, you know engage the ememey mmeny yenme no wait I have it again the ENEMY there was even videos and patch notes which came out which I am sure these J line warriors read.

Oh FML I just read that sentence out load and realised how stupid it was I mean players actually reading about this game so they can become better players #NotOnThisServer

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,914 battles
Just now, Bob778_ said:

Yeah us Aussies have major difficulties on this server not due to internet speeds or Ping as even with my crappy internet i still get a 35ms ping but rather due to the complete inability of so many players who camp as far away from the cap zone as possible watching while we get capped out or simply watch the entire team get brutalised while they are rolling their face on a keyboard with a spotter plane up 20km+ away from the action. When this situation starts eventuating 20sec into a battle we realise we yet again have to carry the fat sack of potatoes WG has lumped us in with and we actually play for Ojcte obtect jectob no I've got it now OBJECTIVES  So now here we are most of the team is hiding behind an island the enemy has all 3 caps & half our team is dead and the only caps/ships killed come from our Div this happens in so many games It is literally unbelievable.

Now the premise has been set and lets be real here everyone on this forum sees this scenario time & time again "Ad Infinitum" and we get tired of of carrying the COWARD players who have yet to realise this isn't a sailing simulator but an actual shooting game that involves conflict IKR... The teams we get quite literally seem to play this game to "Clutch defeat from the Jaws of Victory" after we have done everything humanly possible to actually win and honestly we play with pixelated ships and still people can't seem to handle getting those precious pixels getting scratched even though it gets fixed after every battle, those poor precious snowflakes.

Hmmm I could have sworn quite a few patches ago we had a major economy patch where you actually got penalised for sitting up the back of the map Camping/COWARD ???? And WG changed the economy so that players would, you know engage the ememey mmeny yenme no wait I have it again the ENEMY there was even videos and patch notes which came out which I am sure these J line warriors read.

Oh FML I just read that sentence out load and realised how stupid it was I mean players actually reading about this game so they can become better players #NotOnThisServer

not to be rude, but 80% of the time when i see a aussie in game trying to "play to the objective" it' more of them YOLOing into a cap and then dieing because the rest of the team isnt in position yet then actually trying to coordinate with everyone else.

420 posts
17,194 battles

Drakon that point is fair enough as an incredible amount of Aussies who do play this game can barely break to 50%WR mark, my Clan is a bit different though while we're not super unicums we are good players who have an actual understanding of teamwork where we focus fire, smoke up, push, retreat and so on and so forth. Our clan prefers aggressive gameplay tactics over sitting 18km in a triple Zao division while burning a BB to death or sitting in a Yamato bow on with you spotter plane on the H-J line.

1,105 posts
7 hours ago, drakon233 said:

not to be rude, but 80% of the time when i see a aussie in game trying to "play to the objective" it' more of them YOLOing into a cap and then dieing because the rest of the team isnt in position yet then actually trying to coordinate with everyone else.

Bismarck......

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,914 battles
1 hour ago, Bob778_ said:

Drakon that point is fair enough as an incredible amount of Aussies who do play this game can barely break to 50%WR mark, my Clan is a bit different though while we're not super unicums we are good players who have an actual understanding of teamwork where we focus fire, smoke up, push, retreat and so on and so forth. Our clan prefers aggressive gameplay tactics over sitting 18km in a triple Zao division while burning a BB to death or sitting in a Yamato bow on with you spotter plane on the H-J line.

that's actually still a thing?

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,914 battles
Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

You bet your a$$ it is.

See it all the time when testing.....

i've played over 13k battles and most of them at high tiers, and i havnt seen triple zao divs like that often since they removed invisifire

Super Tester
1,388 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

i've played over 13k battles and most of them at high tiers, and i havnt seen triple zao divs like that often since they removed invisifire

I've seen a few triples but a hell of a lot of double zao divs staying at max range to spray BB's.

Great tactics...........much wow........

420 posts
17,194 battles

Admittedly the triple Zao div is pretty rare these days but when you do see them you can bet your house that they will be at the back of the map.

Alpha Tester
1,009 posts
6,318 battles

I wouldn't mind going back to NA server. Not that I don't like you guys or the play here, it is just most of my free time is in the morning when 1-1.5k players are on as I work the evening shift. Being able to unify my WoT, WoWP and WoWs and play in NA's peak time would also be nice as I still play all 3.  

105 posts
13,629 battles
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:21 PM, unknownaussie said:

i am seriously considering quitting this game all together since the wargaming asia people wont let me transfer back to the na server i try my hardest to win games yet everyone else on my team collapses ive spent a fortune on this game and i am getting beyond fed up and tempted to leave my year and a half of premium account and giving up on world of warships whats the point if you dont have fun and just get so angry because theres no teamwork no communication because of the language barrier  

if I were you...I wont give up...why wasting money...play it...don't care about loosing streak...ist RNG..n PvP absolutely random...try to have fun...cheers

1,742 posts
7 hours ago, drakon233 said:

Its a bit hard to play objectives, when most of the team ISNT BOTHERING to get into position, & they DONT want to coordinate, apart from following each other to one side, or a corner of the map, far away from any battle ....  Or just camp.

(This applies for anything above T4, because anything T4 matches & under, I consider them still mainly learning, so.I don't expect as much)

Its not that we charge in like idiots all the time, but honestly, camping up the back, or lemming to left or right, is not to play properly... 

& also you get the problem of your team not helping each other, by helping out own DD, or cruiser, tanking damage ( if your on a BB) , the team just lets them die...

& when you try communication, all you get are white boxes, or refusal from them... Democracy gone overboard...

& how do you know if "80%" of the time you see an Aussie, they are YOLOing into a cap? Do you look them up to see if they are Aussie, or are you just saying it?

We are not all dumb....

I could reply by saying that 80% of lemmings & campers are not Aussies.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[LNA]
1,764 posts
11,227 battles

The behaviours you all post can be caused by anyone regardless of where they come from of what their nationality is.Whats the point in bringing a whole group of people into the discussion ? Its like 1 dog bite a chick and all dogs got wrecked by the owner.

What i see is different from what you see , you are not my NCO, not my commanding officers i take orders from no one and no one has the authority to order me do this and that.The whole point is no one is restricted to one's approach to a match. If you dont communicate or the communication is restricted by language barrier no one's to blame. If they dont think you are right and they think they are right it makes no sense for you to try ordering them around.

If you see some one do something stupid , take into account how to minimize the damage to team from the moron's action instead of mashing the keyboards, it is of no use except pleasing your own ego and denying key moments of actions where tou might turn the situation around.

1,742 posts

Perhaps I am being a bit harsh in my words, & I apologize.

I am not meaning boss people around, or be bossed, what I should've said was when necessary I try to communicate with other players on a general plan...

This game is best played with a little coordination, you cant just sail wherever you please, & expect everyone to win the game for you, you have to contribute, or at least try to contribute.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Beta Tester
21 posts
3,974 battles

Honestly, before the communication wheel (which I proposed during Beta and which looks incredibly similar to my design...  which I stole from LoL (ahh the nostalgia)) I found it hard to get wins up on the board on SEA as well.  Yet when I look back, a lot of it was my own game.  I had to swallow my pride and admit I just wasn't up to scratch.  This is how I did it.

1.  Don't Rage (I am still guilty of this from time to time but Potato Life is real)

2.  Get yourself a local clan

3.  Be critical of your own game and work on your weak points.

4.  Do the research by watching community videos and review your stats.

Things will improve.  Trust me.

59996b1f50c6b_SignatureOrmos_AU.jpg.153224d9038a9ff2514b569eaa6e227c.jpg

420 posts
17,194 battles

Ormos your attitude is exactly the attitude you need to have to play a game like this properly, if you can't admit that you are a potato and that your gameplay needs work you will never get any better. A Clan does also help as I have gotten a lot of info from Clan mates who have found that various tactics work well for them in varying situations and spread the knowledge into the Clan.

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,914 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

& how do you know if "80%" of the time you see an Aussie, they are YOLOing into a cap? Do you look them up to see if they are Aussie, or are you just saying it?

We are not all dumb....

I could reply by saying that 80% of lemmings & campers are not Aussies.

Ordrazz

how to tell aussies?, easy, any clan member with [AUNXX} in it, i say 80% of the aussies i see in these clans. although you can distingush aussies easier by looking at how peope use english to blame the team after dieing due to being stupid. aussie english is quite easy to make out in this SEA(pun intended) of shitty chinglish/japnigsh and whatever you call broken english used by south east asian countries

but then again it might be that only aussies on this server are confident enough in their english to use it to blame/insult the team? many asian players that dont have decent english that i know say that they feel uncomfortable with using english to diss people so they generally hold their mouths in check even when very pissed. so it's just aussie players are easier to rembember? anyways the 80% is how i feel. not a factual statement

*shrugs* 

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,914 battles
51 minutes ago, Bob778_ said:

Ormos your attitude is exactly the attitude you need to have to play a game like this properly, if you can't admit that you are a potato and that your gameplay needs work you will never get any better. A Clan does also help as I have gotten a lot of info from Clan mates who have found that various tactics work well for them in varying situations and spread the knowledge into the Clan.

that was a nice match BTW, thanks for holding off the other flank that match

420 posts
17,194 battles

Yeah I just wish it would have gone on for longer I had just warmed up and was ready to rip into those BB's & CV :cap_rambo:

Cruisers 1 & 2 which since these CA/CL  missions for Yamamoto have started I am currently seeing all the time

Beta Tester
21 posts
3,974 battles
1 hour ago, Bob778_ said:

Cheers Bob.  It was a slow grind out of mediocrity and as you could imagine, my enjoyment of the game is directly proportional to my understanding of it.

Now bring on 0.6.10 for the visual delights! 

59996b1f50c6b_SignatureOrmos_AU.jpg.153224d9038a9ff2514b569eaa6e227c.jpg

248 posts

yeh a break is great. seriously. i always take one after ranks.

i just grind my GK on the weekend when i'm bent and bored but otherwise i can't do it.

the smallest semblance of teamwork you get in ranks [it's not bad at times]

is so sorely missed that it kind of makes it unbearable.

I'm catching up on my huge steam catalogue. so many unplayed games.

will be back when the brits come out and see what's left of the game

[after the cruiser smokefest updates new ships aren't always good]

and no never expect anything except autism from most of the forum.