unknownaussie

I am Getting Beyond Fedup of the teams on this server

105 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

i am seriously considering quitting this game all together since the wargaming asia people wont let me transfer back to the na server i try my hardest to win games yet everyone else on my team collapses ive spent a fortune on this game and i am getting beyond fed up and tempted to leave my year and a half of premium account and giving up on world of warships whats the point if you dont have fun and just get so angry because theres no teamwork no communication because of the language barrier  

Super Tester
802 posts
8 minutes ago, unknownaussie said:

i am seriously considering quitting this game all together since the wargaming asia people wont let me transfer back to the na server i try my hardest to win games yet everyone else on my team collapses ive spent a fortune on this game and i am getting beyond fed up and tempted to leave my year and a half of premium account and giving up on world of warships whats the point if you dont have fun and just get so angry because theres no teamwork no communication because of the language barrier  

Cool story bro.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

A: There is no Team in 'I'!

B: Just go play PvE and blow stuff up,you are less reliant on everyone else then ( thats what I have been doing for nearly the last year).

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,579 battles

sorry to read you have bad times, but you are not alone i have poor times too countless losing streak and on

suck it up or just like you say quit

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

you dont have fun? ok, go play another game then, complaining about "no teamwork" and "no coordination" on this server and how teams always fail here wont do you any favors, whineing about how you've spent a fortune in the game either wont

and im not sure if you are saying im using a bot in game or if im emotionless as a bot, but i dont care either way, and i dont see WG being upset loseing just one player like you over things like "i cant change servers", so for all anyone cares, go start anew on NA or play another game that's enjoyable, why would you keep playing the game if you "suffer" from it?

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,579 battles
3 minutes ago, unknownaussie said:

thanks banditSE1977 and Ahwai82 for your advice atleast you2 are decent people 

solo and in random dont think too much what your team can do but what you can do first

you carry yourself then you think what you can do with your team and try to adapt as a match goes

its easy to blame everyone when not winning. Hey i blame everyone too but to a point i realise im not playing well im more of a dead weight and im not doing enough to help win a match

one last thing, dont let winrate takes over your mind..start a match have fun do the most damage you can and have a giggle

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

Simple fact is some games aren't enjoyable to people.   I haven't touched tanks for 2 years.   Best thing you can do is reflect on what part you play in the success or failure of your team and if you cant resolve that part then the online gaming market is a big place.

Super Tester
802 posts

Now, now, no need to go PM'ing me borderline insulting messages via PM, anyone else with thinner skin would report you for that.

Do you think your case is unique? That you're the only one that has to deal with the varied level of player ability? The thing is you're not the first one to complain about MM or their team doing stupid, questionable things. You're not even the first person to threaten to leave this server or whine about communication or teamwork (btw, when teams don't understand English I've had no problems with the quick commands).  You've spent a lot of money on this game? If you feel like you're ROI is negative then that's you're own prerogative, maybe don't spend so much money on pixel botes.

There's a reason why myself and others will give short winded, minimum effort responses to posts like these. It's because they aren't constructive, they're don't produce meaningful conversation or debate. To paraphrase Stephen Fry, it is simply a whine; it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a post.

Cool story, bro.

Beta Tester
908 posts
1 hour ago, unknownaussie said:

Videogames are supposed t be about having fun and a good time somthing i have not had on this game for a very long time and its nice to see emotionless heartless bots like drakon again 

You need to div with a unicum fishing division. That will be fun because you rolfstomp randoms easily. 

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
24 minutes ago, Counterflak said:

Now, now, no need to go PM'ing me borderline insulting messages via PM, anyone else with thinner skin would report you for that.

Wow, he must be the real thin skin here. PMing people insults. Lol.

Judging by numbers and what's not, I would say he is also one of the reasons why his teams lose so much. I don't know why he thinks yoloing like a mad man (below 30% survival) means trying the best to win battles.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by icy_phoenix

326 posts
10,519 battles

Some wisdom from old folks to share,

"You don't like it, you just stop and leave it. There's no point you continue with it because in the end, you just hurt & make a fool to yourself"

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
1 minute ago, stratmania said:

Ain't you the guy that keeps on flaming people with racist remarks? Seen quite a few screens of those. If you really hate it here that much then BITE THE BULLET and start an NA account.

"something something less developed countries cant speak english"

are you talking about that screenshot?

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,991 battles
2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

"something something less developed countries cant speak english"

are you talking about that screenshot?

Not that one, something about sweatshops.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,285 posts
1 hour ago, BanditSE1977 said:

A: There is no Team in 'I'!

B: Just go play PvE and blow stuff up,you are less reliant on everyone else then ( thats what I have been doing for nearly the last year).

That's what I've been doing from day 1.

I only play randoms when testing.

Less stress and you just enjoy the game more.

Super Tester
2,725 posts
4 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

theres no teamwork no communication because of the language barrier  

Me while in battle:

Spoiler

Me: Plan? A & B?

Player1: <shortcut command> Wilco!

P2: Wilco!

P8: Negative!

P5: [][][][][][][][][][][]?

P9: Poi~!

Me: <shortcut command> Support Destroyer 2

P1 & 2: Wilco!

Me: <shortcut command> Concentrate fire on enemy battleship!

Me: Well done!

Me: <shortcut command> Concentrate fire on enemy cruiser!

P9: Request support poi~!

Me: Wilco!

Edited by Mingfang47