You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_224

Upgrades for the North Carolina

4 comments in this topic

118 posts
1,833 battles

Hey guys, I recently bought the North Carolina and I would like to know exactly what upgrades are the best for this ship.Can anyone please help me out?

PS:  I would only be too pleased if you guys could help me on the playstyle of this ship, as the ergonomics are completely different from her predecessor.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

NC and US bb that follow it favour bow on midrange agressor role.

You get nasty powerful AP that make quick work of cruisers and dd from around 13km inward, but they have awkwardly high shell arc and slower shell velocity

Use AA range upgrade, concealment and ruddershift or damage control.

Dont take range upgrade , its useless.

NC most powerful signature is its high concealment for a bb. You can stalk enemy till 11.8km then open fire on broadside targets for devastating damage.

US bb all follow suit in these tactic, hug island , bow tank, back off to let concealment hide you , open fire at the right time , rinse and repeat

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
56 minutes ago, Admiral_224 said:

Hey guys, I recently bought the North Carolina and I would like to know exactly what upgrades are the best for this ship.Can anyone please help me out?

PS:  I would only be too pleased if you guys could help me on the playstyle of this ship, as the ergonomics are completely different from her predecessor.

there have been at least 2 NC guides on this forums, i highly suggest you use the search function