Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

CV imbalances?

2 comments in this topic

44 posts

Hi guys, 

I recently decided to have a crack at CVs. So i bought all the premiums and for practice got the IJN and USN ships to T7 before i went out and declared my skills (or lack of) to the poor populace. I think Cvs are fun but man the skill levels of captains out there vary wildly and i think this is where most players frustrations start. So taking the opposite captain out of the picture what frustrates me about playing the CV?  Not alot really being up tiered hurts being down tiered and im OP. A mechanic to balance out the strike planes for a bit more survivabllity when up tiered perhaps. For example my Enterprise put in a T9 or T10 match and German BB AA just chews up by bombers i would like to see perhaps less losses of planes in this instance but perhaps less accuracy in strikes to make up for it. When im down tiered and i kill everything that moves and the same mechanic would work well here too, good AA and u lose less planes but more inaccurate. I know we have a thing ingame that already makes strike craft less accurate this is the bit i think could be tweaked a little, good AA ships more inaccuracy poorer AA more accurate strikes but less strike plane losses.

97 posts
13,753 battles

Could you break this down into paragraphs with punctuation and coherent sentences?

In that wall of text it is practically impossible to determine what your "suggestions" are.

Perhaps put your suggestions in concise bullet points.

Sign in to follow this