Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
3,952 battles

I got team killer status because some other idiot rammed my ship deliberately and I had not even started my ships engines..I was sitting still. yet I get hit with team killer..whats the go with that?

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

by the time the ticket is looked at and a response is made, you could have played your 5 battles and lost the pink.

In fact, your post is 7 hours old, I'd lay a bet that your no longer pink now...

459 posts
8,266 battles

If you got pink from ramming damage you must have been fairly close to being pink from other means. Ramming damage is so little it normally doesn't cause it. It can pro-long being pink, but usually isn't the cause. Did you do team damage accidental or otherwise in other fairly recent battles?

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Whether by guns or carelessly fired torpedoes you've hit an ally in a previous match and as already stated, until the ramming you were just under the TK damage threshold. You can do what most others do and play PVE for the required amount of games until you lose your TK status.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles
4 hours ago, Epicurus_ said:

Whether by guns or carelessly fired torpedoes you've hit an ally in a previous match and as already stated, until the ramming you were just under the TK damage threshold. You can do what most others do and play PVE for the required amount of games until you lose your TK status.

But simply sink an allied ship, regardless of how much damage you've dealt to him, results in pink status.

Sign in to follow this