Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Xero2301

Premium Ship and Premium Account Bonuses

11 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

Hi all,

Love the game and have been playing it religiously for the better part of 8 months now. A few things I have noticed that I would like to see updated and and added to the game. 

1 - Premium ships -  XP earned on these ships should be free to convert to Free XP. After spending the money to buy them, you then have to spend more again to convert the XP earned on these ships into free XP. I believe that if you have purchased premium ships, you should be able to convert the XP you have earned into Free XP at no additional cost. It is a bit unfair to be charged more money to convert XP earned on a ship you have purchased in my opinion. 

2 - Premium Account - it would be nice to have a premium account store for premium account holders where we can buy things not available in the standard store. It would be a nice bonus to have rare or slightly better signals, camouflage and ships to purchase in premium account store. 

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

I don't think it is less money for developer. I know it sounds that way but when you take into account that more people would want to purchase more premium ships if the rewards were better, then I think you will find it will end up being more money for the developer.

On top of that, of you add in the premium options to buy from premium accounts as in my point 2, then you will have a lot more people spending a lot more money for something small added to benefit the player as in the free to convert XP on premium ships.

I'd like to respond to your point 2 but I don't know what "more p2w options" means. Could you please clarify?

334 posts
12,979 battles

p2w = pay to win

I kinda agree with both your points. 

Taking a real hard look at if premium ships are worth the money compared to tech tree ships. Case in point Mutsu = stock Nagato, Prinz Eugen basically Hipper clone.

Edited by Grimnar42

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

Ahh pay to win.... ok well Harpoon01, yes I think more options for p2w is a good thing for developers no? I mean you are already buying your premium ships to get an edge over the competition right? So it stands to reason that there would be more money in adding more to a premium account store right? I mean if you are paying for a premium account, you'll be paying to buy more premium advantages.

However, I definitely think it is being greedy to ask us to pay for premium ship XP conversion when you are already paying for the premium ship to start with. It's not really fair to premium ship buyers when the advantage of just having the ship alone is minimal over the other ships in the class. A real advantage and what I think would spark more sales of premium ships is to have free XP conversion. Not to Doubloons... just to Free XP. 

[SGC]
197 posts
10,267 battles
On 8/15/2017 at 2:07 PM, Xero2301 said:

Hi all,

Love the game and have been playing it religiously for the better part of 8 months now. A few things I have noticed that I would like to see updated and and added to the game. 

1 - Premium ships -  XP earned on these ships should be free to convert to Free XP. After spending the money to buy them, you then have to spend more again to convert the XP earned on these ships into free XP. I believe that if you have purchased premium ships, you should be able to convert the XP you have earned into Free XP at no additional cost. It is a bit unfair to be charged more money to convert XP earned on a ship you have purchased in my opinion. 

2 - Premium Account - it would be nice to have a premium account store for premium account holders where we can buy things not available in the standard store. It would be a nice bonus to have rare or slightly better signals, camouflage and ships to purchase in premium account store. 

Eh, so you're not satisfied with Prem ships having +50% creds and exp gains, and their captain-training capability?

You add Premium time to that and they earn DOUBLE a standard ship makes, not to mention some prems are already overpowered.

Free EXP conversion requiring Doubloons is fine IMO.

Just imagine what would happen if they make premium ships more "sell-able":

WG has since made premium ships available to ANY player so long as they have the cash to burn. regardless of experience/skill level.

If prems have the ability to convert their EXP to free EXP, more players will purchase it, yes - but that includes the potato players who simply cannot spend time to get to know the ins-and-outs of each and every ship of the line and just use the Free EXP they gain from prem ships to skip past towards the higher tiers.

Do you REALLY - and I mean REALLY - want more potatoes in higher tiers?

Please reconsider that suggestion, unless WG will enable a skill-based system for purchasing premium ships (which will likely never happen lel)

OhmygodyoureoneofthemOAO

Edited by seiji09

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,105 battles
On 2017-8-15 at 8:59 PM, Grimnar42 said:

p2w = pay to win

I kinda agree with both your points. 

Taking a real hard look at if premium ships are worth the money compared to tech tree ships. Case in point Mutsu = stock Nagato, Prinz Eugen basically Hipper clone.

At least Mutsu is Tier 6

Payfast and Saipan are real p2w ships.

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
26 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

At least Mutsu is Tier 6

Payfast and Saipan are real p2w ships.

Payfast and Saipan are overrated . Get a real P2W Ships. And For Mutsu its a real deal P2W. I got Kaga, and i already destroy pretty much everything.

20170910164255_1_by_lippenstiftenmouthze

20170910164305_1_by_lippenstiftenmouthze

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,105 battles
45 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Payfast and Saipan are overrated . Get a real P2W Ships. And For Mutsu its a real deal P2W. I got Kaga, and i already destroy pretty much everything.

20170910164255_1_by_lippenstiftenmouthze

20170910164305_1_by_lippenstiftenmouthze

At least I seldom see Kaga win Saipan......

Sign in to follow this