Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

When British BBs come out...

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,479 posts

Hi all,

 

Question time

 

When the British BBs come out for everyone, would I have to play the British cruiser line to get access to them? 

I haven't done British cruisers except for the Weymouth, which I didn't like ( i suppose i could seem pre-judging here, as i never gave it a real go) so I sold it... 

 

I have Warspite, would that let me skip cruisers? 

 

I know about the blueprint flags, so they are not part of this question...

 

Also, I have quite a few port slots, so would they use them instead of bringing new ones?

 

Thanks

Ordrazz

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
Just now, Ordrazz said:

Hi all,

 

Question time

 

When the British BBs come out for everyone, would I have to play the British cruiser line to get access to them? 

I haven't done British cruisers except for the Weymouth, which I didn't like ( i suppose i could seem pre-judging here, as i never gave it a real go) so I sold it... 

 

I have Warspite, would that let me skip cruisers? 

 

I know about the blueprint flags, so they are not part of this question...

 

Also, I have quite a few port slots, so would they use them instead of bringing new ones?

 

Thanks

Ordrazz

 

 

same as the rest of the lines

no

no

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,845 battles

They have the UK BB in game now to view in the tech tree,it should show what path to take.I would say you need to get to T3,then side step to the BB like other lines.Either that or just Free XP to them.

Either way it should be easy to get the first one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,479 posts
16 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

They have the UK BB in game now to view in the tech tree,it should show what path to take.I would say you need to get to T3,then side step to the BB like other lines.Either that or just Free XP to them.

Either way it should be easy to get the first one.

 

Oh OK, I'm not in front of a computer, & I didn't realise they are showing up in the British tech tree, so I'll look when next I'm at a computer....

Thanks

 

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

Are you worried that you have to play 2 battles in a tier 2 cruiser? Even in co-op it takes like a few games.

 

Also, you can get some free British BBs by collecting blueprints from campaign tasks I heard.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,479 posts
34 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Are you worried that you have to play 2 battles in a tier 2 cruiser? Even in co-op it takes like a few games.

 

No, why would I be worried???

I have bought Diana, Albany, Mikasa,  also t3 Aurora, Katori, Konig Albert, Oleg, etc.... & I still have Emden, Dresden, Kolberg, St Louis,  So I have no problems playing low tier..... :Smile_Default:

:Smile_child:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
1,310 posts
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

 

No, why would I be worried???

I have bought Diana, Albany, Mikasa,  also t3 Aurora, Katori, Konig Albert, Oleg, etc.... & I still have Emden, Dresden, Kolberg, St Louis,  So I have no problems playing low tier..... :Smile_Default:

:Smile_child:

V
V
V

 

4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I haven't done British cruisers except for the Weymouth, which I didn't like ( i suppose i could seem pre-judging here, as i never gave it a real go) so I sold it... 

 

then

4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I have Warspite, would that let me skip cruisers? 

 



either way. you'll have to get past the Kare-don by any means (playing it or free exp it). just like any other line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,845 battles
23 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

 

Oh OK, I'm not in front of a computer, & I didn't realise they are showing up in the British tech tree, so I'll look when next I'm at a computer....

Thanks

 

Ordrazz

Thats ok,I only knew they were in the tech tree from a post of the forums I if I remember correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×