Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Twitch_pisstov

HSF NERF

18 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
21 posts
3,819 battles

I was just in a game in the Missouri and was trying to Cap C and there was the HSF DD in there and he was in radar distance but he was some how stealth firing ?? is that possible for that ship it needs to be nerfed

1,105 posts

you are lag or buggy buddy, that HSF ship must be outside your range and someone else shoot you.

its look like no one will believe you, since no SS or replay. i got detonated in my Bismarck with flag and upgrade anti detonation... HOWLING SHEET I GOT DETONATED!!!

and no one believe since i got no SS or replay, what the heck.

1,125 posts

for that video, you outside of his gun range (shell won't reach you, it hit water and some close enough to have splash damage so red indicator show up)

so you can't see him. detection range expand at gun range only

he try to fire at you none-lock too.

Edited by PGM991

[BOTES]
437 posts
3,953 battles

Here's what happened:

Enemy Harekaze was firing from max range while sailing away as you were sailing towards her. In the current version of WoWs, a ship's maxinum detection radius is determined by their firing range. If you fire at a target that's slower than you while sailing away, your detection range "boom" would lie just outside the target. Couple that with the fact that Harekaze is faster than your Battltship means that it's possible to "stealth fire" at you.

In your video, notice how a good number of her shots fell short to your ship. The fact that her shells struggled to reach you is a good indication that you're merely outside her firing range 

Edited by 9mm1n

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Yeap.  He is outside gun range so therefore shouldn't be detected.   Your radar only had about 2 seconds active before going into cooldown.  Your radar has 9.5 KM range and he has 9.4km gun rage so he was probably just  a shade over 9.5km from you.  You were never going to see him or ping him on radar.

Probably best to do a bit or research before calling for nerfs.

1,105 posts

this video give me some idea..... how to invisfiring :b

i am shot from max range and missed near the ship, then tell everyone Algerie got invisfiring cheat :V

everyone will believe i am cheating and afraid for pushing.... when they report me, its simple out range LOL

very very geniuses harekaze

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles
7 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i am shot from max range and missed near the ship, then tell everyone Algerie got invisfiring cheat :V

everyone will believe i am cheating and afraid for pushing.... when they report me, its simple out range LOL

21f.gif

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Pretty well known tektik my friend. I use that a lot with RN CLs. When enemy is charging, you can invisifire for days.

INB4 random DD spots you and you get DSed by random BB salvo

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles
16 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

INB4 random DD spots you and you get DSed by random BB salvo

That is usually impossible. They are charging your location, you are kiting away so that they stay at your border all the time. Usually that's beyond 15 km. I never saw DS on a running RN cruiser, at that range.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

That is usually impossible. They are charging your location, you are kiting away so that they stay at your border all the time. Usually that's beyond 15 km. I never saw DS on a running cruiser, at that range.

with lower tiers RNCL it's not that easy since they can turn on a dime, for higher tiers the rudder shift is too bad and the dispersion/alpha damage of BB salvos makes it hard to avoid damage

1,386 posts
8,224 battles
On 8/14/2017 at 8:24 AM, Skarhabek said:

When do we get the option to vote and ban sharkbait?

Edited by _Halcyon

Sign in to follow this