Bitrot

Supercontainers from Yamamoto campaign

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

26 posts in this topic

Just finished stage 1 of Yamanoto campaign and got two supercontainers.  Was interested to see what others got;  I got

* 25 dragon flags

* 100 November foxtrots

So bit meh but was fun to play cruisers a lot.  If you are just after the final task then skip the first 3 tasks for later, the credit tasks goes fast with any T8+ premium.  The 30 XP task fllies along with the bonus weekend let alone flags and camp.  200K fire is easy with Chapy/Dmit/Kutz and Atago.  500K battery damage just runs along with anything.

Does anyone know where that BB blueprint is?  I seemed to have finished a UK BB mission without noticing.

OK, no matter I found it, shows up as a flag.  Got a "Front View" Iron Duke flag.

Those blueprints will reward you with a British BB in the techtree, you collected 1, you get the tier 3 BB and with all 3 blueprints, you will get the tier 5 Iron Duke 

1 hour ago, SlamUez said:

Hydro mod plus 100 det flags. Lol alright. 

hydro mod+7days of prem, not too mad, hue

(but i would trade one of them for your detonation flags)

36 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

hydro mod+7days of prem, not too mad, hue

(but i would trade one of them for your detonation flags)

I looked at my det flag count. 600+ lol and I got 4 hydro modules. 

Talk about being trolled. I only ever use det flags during ranked. I guess ill save them. 

1 hour ago, SlamUez said:

I looked at my det flag count. 600+ lol and I got 4 hydro modules. 

Talk about being trolled. I only ever use det flags during ranked. I guess ill save them. 

:cap_fainting:

50 AA flags + Imperial Nikolai & 10 point commander

Best supercontainer I have ever received. :cap_like:

20170812205716_1.jpg

Edited by Black_Ice

21 minutes ago, Black_Ice said:

Great score, you'll have heaps of fun with him, unless you grow tired of games with 2 CV who always want to cross drop you, & bypass your own fleet just to get you, because they feel like an easy kill.... It comes down to seal clubber vs seal clubber.

Don't use your AA flags though, it won't make the single shotgun in the cupboard (Nikolai's AA) shoot any better... You'll get used to "all engines full reverse" to help avoid torpedo attacks hahaha

I love my Nikolai

Have fun...

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

2 hours ago, Black_Ice said:

Best supercontainer I have ever received. :cap_like:

20170812205716_1.jpg

i would have been extremely jelly if not for the fact that i got my nikolai from a SC as well

I wish I could get a Nikolai in a sc, then I could weld them together....

But, I paid money for mine when it came out.

The only ship I've ever got from a sc was an Ashan !! Being a DD, I don't really want it, so it rusts in my port with all the cra... I mean ARP ships

3 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I wish I could get a Nikolai in a sc, then I could weld them together....

But, I paid money for mine when it came out.

The only ship I've ever got from a sc was an Ashan !! Being a DD, I don't really want it, so it rusts in my port with all the cra... I mean ARP ships

what do you mean weld them together?

2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

what do you mean weld them together?

Weld means permanently join... = metal weld to metal....

I want to join 2 Nikolai's side by side, like a double ship, so instead of 4 turrets I'll have 8.... Then I can have even more fun ...

:cap_haloween:

Just now, Ordrazz said:

Weld means permanently join... = metal weld to metal....

I want to join 2 Nikolai's side by side, like a double ship, so instead of 4 turrets I'll have 8.... Then I can have even more fun ...

:cap_haloween:

yes i know what wield is, im just surprised that you dont know that if you have a prem ship in port the system wont give you a same one unless you have ALL the prem ships obtainable in CSs, and then even then the new ships will simply be converted to doubloons

A man can dream, can't he ? :Smile_trollface:

As for what ships can be got in these mythical super containers, I am not in the know, ... Would be nice if it had a Missouri or something.... Or one of the newer premiums like Alabama or duca.  But oh well.... 

I want a Nikolai match, where all of us does a count in & have an all out brawl... That would be fun.