Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Blueprint Flags, what are used for? (Guide)

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

375
[LBAS]
Member
2,438 posts
12,140 battles

If you manage to get that flag, meaning you will be unlocking Tier III,IV,V RN BBs flag with no Cost, no Research and it will be delivered on your port, unless you have a port slot

1.PCEE125_Blueprint_1.png?raw=trueBlueprint I Unlocks  HMS Bellerophon, grants Early Access to the Tier III Ship in the Line

2.PCEE126_Blueprint_2.png?raw=trueBlueprint II Unlocks HMS Orion, grants Early Access to the Tier IV Ship in the Line

3.PCEE127_Blueprint_3.png?raw=trueBlueprint III Unlocks HMS Iron Duke, same as the other two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,782
[LBAS]
Modder
5,708 posts
33,888 battles

u'll get a free stock BB & port slot for each Blueprint, after RN BBs released

Quote
1- British Tier III Battleship Bellerophon
2- British Tier IV Battleship Orion
3- British Tier V Battleship Iron Duke & Commemorative Flag HMS Iron Duke

 

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[BZ]
Member
432 posts
15,766 battles

Do you know if we get to keep the flags or will they be taken away once the ships are released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,782
[LBAS]
Modder
5,708 posts
33,888 battles
14 hours ago, Storm_Raiser said:

Do you know if we get to keep the flags or will they be taken away once the ships are released?

3 flags for 3 ships (removed after received ships)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
7,026 battles

At the end of the stage, there are 3x "Try your luck" containers rewarded. Are those containers always come as ordinary "Try your luck", or those also have the chances to be replaced with Supercontainers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,782
[LBAS]
Modder
5,708 posts
33,888 battles
15 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

At the end of the stage, there are 3x "Try your luck" containers rewarded. Are those containers always come as ordinary "Try your luck", or those also have the chances to be replaced with Supercontainers?

nope, just like standard cont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[LEAK]
Beta Tester
2,718 posts
2,030 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

At the end of the stage, there are 3x "Try your luck" containers rewarded. Are those containers always come as ordinary "Try your luck", or those also have the chances to be replaced with Supercontainers?

 

21 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

nope, just like standard cont

 

The Answer is Yes :) It came from my last container.

DT678PE.jpg

Edited by Alvin1020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[LBAS]
Member
3,642 posts
8,348 battles

Well Try them I have no need slower turret turning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
773
[O7]
Member
2,671 posts
17,680 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

At the end of the stage, there are 3x "Try your luck" containers rewarded. Are those containers always come as ordinary "Try your luck", or those also have the chances to be replaced with Supercontainers?

Just standard TYL, may or may not be SC. I got 12 signals all up.

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[REPOI]
Beta Tester
951 posts
17,859 battles

Do you only get 1 flag or can you get all 3?

I got the first one but it references the iron duke. No idea if im getting tier 3 or tier 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,095 battles
On 8/14/2017 at 10:14 AM, SlamUez said:

Do you only get 1 flag or can you get all 3?

I got the first one but it references the iron duke. No idea if im getting tier 3 or tier 5.

Last weekend you get the tier 3 1 blueprint

This weekend you'll get the tier 4 1 blueprint

And next weekend you'll get the tier 5 1 blueprint

So yeah, each weekend have different blueprint and depending on how much did you collect will tell how many you'll unlock

Edited by rouge42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles
On 8/12/2017 at 11:51 AM, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

If you manage to get that flag, meaning you will be unlocking Tier III,IV,V RN BBs flag with no Cost, no Research and it will be delivered on your port, unless you have a port slot

1.PCEE125_Blueprint_1.png?raw=trueBlueprint I Unlocks  HMS Bellerophon, grants Early Access to the Tier III Ship in the Line

2.PCEE126_Blueprint_2.png?raw=trueBlueprint II Unlocks HMS Orion, grants Early Access to the Tier IV Ship in the Line

3.PCEE127_Blueprint_3.png?raw=trueBlueprint III Unlocks HMS Iron Duke, same as the other two.


I got "Blueprint I" in that list today and the description is about Iron Duke... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
7,026 battles

Say if I get 3 flags, do I get 3 ships with 3 port slots or I only get the Iron Duke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,095 battles
alright, since I regret updating my chrome. I'll just put it this way :
the number of ships you get depends on how much blueprints you got. You got all three of them? great, here's a bonus flag while you're at it. The ships comes with basic modules and a port slot but no captain
 
Edited by rouge42
F you google update, I prefer the one before I updated you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles
Just now, keskparane said:

Bit hard to read aint it?

You can say that again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,095 battles
1 minute ago, keskparane said:

Bit hard to read aint it?

 

Just now, xamdam said:

You can say that again.

Well I cant edit for shizz in my phone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles
Just now, rouge42 said:

 

Well I cant edit for shizz in my phone

lol 
No you can not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
834
[HMAS_]
Member
1,949 posts
13,476 battles

Oh my god, my eyeballs are falling out, & can't see color anymore.

:cap_wander_2::cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,095 battles
18 minutes ago, cplbao said:

Ok i have no idea what is this

You're better off not knowing :cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[LBAS]
Member
3,642 posts
8,348 battles

THE MISSION TOO SUCKS FOR ME 15 match not ever finish until now

In one match do 100k damage and kill 2 ships I can't make it and wasting time 

shot-17.08.15_17.45.39-0529.jpg

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
375
[LBAS]
Member
2,438 posts
12,140 battles
8 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Say if I get 3 flags, do I get 3 ships with 3 port slots or I only get the Iron Duke?

You will get 3 ships on 0.6.10, like it said you need 3 blueprints, the blueprints will be removed after 0.6.10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×