You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xKcVincentx

After 0.6.9 update!!!i got critical errors while launching the game (Problem Sloved!!!)

28 comments in this topic

16 posts
4,687 battles

1. Description

Critical Error Occurred after update 0.6.9

2. Reproduction steps
Start Game,Click [PLAY] Button

3. Result

Right After install 0.6.9 update and click [play] button and this came out..

4. Expected result

The game should run normally since i play the game until [0.6.8] update without any trouble,this error pop out right after 0.6.9 been install.

5. Technical details

Untitled.png

crashes.zip

DxDiag.txt

Edited by xKcVincentx

16 posts
4,687 battles

(First of all,my laptop got both graphic card)well,i can run the game with integrated graphics but with extreme low framerate average (2 ~ 3 fps),if i launch the game with (High performance nvidia processor)as default graphic processor and i got the error i mention above,but the game run no problem at all with this (High performance nvidia processor) default setting since i download the game back in 2015 until last night,the error show up after i install 0.6.9 update and click the BIG ORANGE COLOUR PLAY BUTTON!!!!!:Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

Untitled.png

Untitled 01.png

Edited by xKcVincentx

[BLUMR]
[BLUMR]
5 posts
4,583 battles

This is happening to me as well, But it seams to be more so after I do something in the game or let the game sit in port for 2 minutes. then it crashes. sometimes without this message.

16 posts
4,687 battles

yeah...even if i can get into the game using integrated graphic,it will pop out the same crash around 1 - 5 minute..

Edited by xKcVincentx

[BLUMR]
[BLUMR]
5 posts
4,583 battles

Yea That has happen to me, go in game, then few minutes in... crash...

I have also noticed that when in port when it does it and i swap ships, the ships hull turns bright red, this is why I am thinking graphics related.

I have updated all my drivers, My DirectX, and a few other things in my widows to make sure it is up to scratch, I have even done a full game integrity repair and a full reinstall. 

For shits and giggles I downloaded the US Client and still crashes as soon as you change the window settings.

:Smile_facepalm:

16 posts
4,687 battles

Urgh,you still can get into the game to visit your ships a few minute,urgh... but i can't....haha...not a single chance...T_T,and update the newest graphic driver kind'of not work for me as well,especially all my driver working in stable condition and my graphic card too old for that,i done it before but got a lot graphic issue after update newest driver..,and..i won't think about reinstall the game...well..slow internet in my place...too slow for redownload...:Smile_sad:

4 posts
7,075 battles

Hi Vincent, 

Got the same problem you have for the last 3 days. Try this one:  "Deleted the "preferences.xml" file in my WOWS folder and I'm back online. Of course this also reset all your previous settings but at least you get to play"

Let me know if it works.

16 posts
4,687 battles

thank for advice,well..already try it...don't work.....on the other hand...i submit my ticket on support site too...been 3 day too...no respond too...i think they going vacation or something @_@ maybe they just don't giv a shit about player who still using old window 7...who knws..right..

Edited by xKcVincentx

16 posts
4,687 battles

So i try run the game today with integrated graphic with ULTRA SUPER LOW SETTING...and successfully finish a match then i got another error when returning to port screen..........ARGH!!!!!@#$%^& SCREW THIS 0.6.9 UPDATE!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&

Untitled 01.png

13-2-angry-troll-face-meme-png.png

16 posts
4,687 battles

well..I uninstall the game 1st,then uninstall old ver. Nvidia graphic driver including all Nvidia related components(PhysX,3D Vision,HD audio,blah blah blah..) and install newest Nvidia driver..after that..i redownload the game (while installing..it say directX already install...hell yeah i still select it to install again..) install then click play button...the game work like a charm without any error...(FOR NOW =D)...0.6.10 Coming Soon XD....might be new error coming soon too..(Maybe) XD

MOD.jpg

Edited by xKcVincentx

[BLUMR]
[BLUMR]
5 posts
4,583 battles

I have given up on the mods to respond to the tickets and the forums, I now have my computer in the shop getting an overhaul and upgrade to win 10.
Its going to cost me $1200.00 au, but It is a 5 year old machine and the motherboard, SSD and CPU is soon due for the upgrade.

Its a shame the WoW's mods couldn't get hold of me before I committed to these upgrades because I might have spent some of that money on Premium accounts and ships, Looks like you wont be getting any of my money anytime soon WG as I wont have any left.

Sincerely Gonzzo

4 posts
1,693 battles

Mine's older, but I can't even update the game without it crashing with a critical error & now it's affected the World of Tanks launcher. FML, the connection after 2-3 years was at a point where I could play some games.

24 posts
2,219 battles

It's been nearly a week and I haven't battled once. I deleted the whole game on my mac and re downloaded it. I'm able to go on but the whole game is lag AF. DAMN IT WAR GAMING:Smile_izmena: FML

24 posts
2,219 battles

Looked at the customer service page at WG. The DirectX 11 is causing major problems. They're looking into it but don't know when they will fix it. There is a work around but still didn't work for me. FML and FWG. I think I'll go iNSANE :cap_book:

16 posts
4,687 battles

i manage solved the critical error by reDL the game and install newest graphic driver & install Direct X again,later on...they introduce 0.6.10 on new page....might think about it will more error coming soon..massive frame rate drop...cos i turn off my dynamic lightning option all time..urgh...bad feeling about this 0.6.10 update...

24 posts
2,219 battles

I took a look at 0.6.10. they're adding in new special effects plus new music which can be listened to on sound cloud. It sounds ssssooooooo good. still can't bloody battle though. Might as well wait for 0.6.9.1. By then i would done some weird things.Image result for funny kancolle