Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

yay bristh bb in live tech tree

24 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

I have a slot reserved for each of them and am stockpiling signals & camo ready for the grind because until I get to the tier X I won't be able to say I have all the English ships anymore.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!

P.s, you spelt British wrong.

753 posts
8,965 battles

From the EU website.

As you are no doubt aware, a new branch of British Battleships is coming to World of Warships. To celebrate, we've got something special for you—not one, not two, but three weeks chock-full of missions for Tier IV+ vessels. As a special reward, you will also be able to unlock special blueprint Commemorative flags for some of the new British Battleships, allowing you to unlock the ships and get them without spending any XP or Credits!

Only thing I can find on ours is for tier 5+ ships yet no mention of being able to unlock certain ships.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
327 posts

I thought it is this patch that goes live for use, and when I logged on there were about 20x more CA/CL than usual in randoms.

440 posts
3,380 battles
1 hour ago, _Halcyon said:

Am I the only one to notice the devs simply copy-pasted KGV's hull for Monarch?

Didn't they already mentioned that monarch's a KGV with 3x3 15 inchers? 

1,386 posts
8,249 battles
46 minutes ago, rouge42 said:

Didn't they already mentioned that monarch's a KGV with 3x3 15 inchers? 

At least they should make some detail differences in the hull, simply copy-pasting is pretty disappointing for me

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles
22 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

AT LAST My precious 18inch still alive? let those waifu suffer their consequences 

The 18.0 inch may not be able to do extra harm to enemy Battleship's bow.

Perhaps, with that little extra caliber you have, you might be able to do more harm to something else....

That's right, the 30mm platings on various cruisers!

[KGHSF]
3,225 posts
6,072 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

The 18.0 inch may not be able to do extra harm to enemy Battleship's bow.

Perhaps, with that little extra caliber you have, you might be able to do more harm to something else....

That's right, the 30mm platings on various cruisers!

know what HE shell is very basic for fire fighting that's I train with hotel by her own gun

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

Rule Britannia .

Gonna prepare port slot and some commander.  Majority i trained my Brit Commander is from Warspite. If its QE and KGV , shouldn't be problem.

I wish they can make Prince Of Wales as it was my only fav ship where it was sunk near Kuantan seas

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,858 posts
4,140 battles
14 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I've ground up to Caledon, so I'm ready to start the grind..

:Smile_child::Smile_child::Smile_child::fish_panic:

If you have done any of the rnbb missions and have the blueprint flags you will automatically get anything from a T3-5 BB so there is no need to branch off the CL line.

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
8 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

If you have done any of the rnbb missions and have the blueprint flags you will automatically get anything from a T3-5 BB so there is no need to branch off the CL line.

Some without Warspite, Hood , Campbell town , Payfast and Nelson might need to use CL and CA line for them to train their commander aside Jack Dunk for doing BB lines.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

1,498 posts
2 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Some without Warspite, Hood , Campbell town , Payfast and Nelson might need to use CL and CA line for them to train their commander aside Jack Dunk for doing BB lines.

I got warspite 2 years ago, so my captains good with that... I'm saving jack for Nelson when I get it....

11 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I don't think I've got any blueprint flags, I haven't been consciously going any missions, I haven't dabbled into UK cruisers until now, so I'm happy to grind.... I took caledon out for the first time today..... 

Hard to get used to no HE, & the torps are weird.... 

Bit overall it was nice & responsive, & I did 2 or 3 citadels into other cruisers...

Didn't get sunk.... So I like it....

One day I might do French cruisers... I've got jurien, but that's all , & I've got Dunkerque BB, had a good game in that today too, but unfortunately we lost because a Gneisenau was afk (!) 

Anyway...

Cheers

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I got warspite 2 years ago, so my captains good with that... I'm saving jack for Nelson when I get it....

I don't think I've got any blueprint flags, I haven't been consciously going any missions, I haven't dabbled into UK cruisers until now, so I'm happy to grind.... I took caledon out for the first time today..... 

Hard to get used to no HE, & the torps are weird.... 

Bit overall it was nice & responsive, & I did 2 or 3 citadels into other cruisers...

Didn't get sunk.... So I like it....

One day I might do French cruisers... I've got jurien, but that's all , & I've got Dunkerque BB, had a good game in that today too, but unfortunately we lost because a Gneisenau was afk (!) 

Anyway...

Cheers

Ordrazz

Warspite is a good learning ship. Hood too.

I possessed Warspite and Payfast 2 months ago and already ready for Queen Elizabeth. For right now i am currently training at least 2 - 3 Commanders for some BB's. Payfast is also good too as it can really well have tons of ribbons giving performance exp.

Sign in to follow this