You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HCzeus

ERROR EXTRACT

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
3,388 battles

Good afternoon
I want to ask
I've tried updating to ver 0.6.9 but there was an error. Then I tried to find a solution, I got a solution that requires me to reinstall the WoW client.
But after I reinstall, when I want to download the game. The error is happening again 1f641.png:( what should i do? I've played this game for 1 more year .. i'm very frustrated i have 5x re-install but still like this 1f641.png:( can any one help me?

eror.png

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

should have back uped a copy of working wows just in case this will happen again. for now try deleting the update folder in your wows directory.(it might prolly delete that new broken patch and download a new one and hopefully uncorrupted one)

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I forgot which file to open the game launcher's log text file (Since I'm using Wargaming Game Center to manage & update WG products), it will indicate there which downloaded update file is corrupt that failed to extract. After finding out which one is corrupt, you delete that file & run again.

3 posts
3,388 battles
4 hours ago, Ryusuke_ShireiKan said:

should have back uped a copy of working wows just in case this will happen again. for now try deleting the update folder in your wows directory.(it might prolly delete that new broken patch and download a new one and hopefully uncorrupted one)

im forget :( but the old update 0.6.7 i have it