You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Taking ships from account

7 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,458 battles

Ok, I am all for working hard to get a new ship but it get`s me when I am given 2 ships that I used every day to play Operation Dynamo & have them taken from the account but get to keep a ship in rewards that I may never use.:Smile_facepalm:

Would u not think using those 2 ships every day would mean a lot more to us than a ship in rewards. Maybe give us a chance to win them back in rewards or just give them back as we already worked hard for them ??????  :cap_hmm:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
1 minute ago, jeff1969jaie said:

Ok, I am all for working hard to get a new ship but it get`s me when I am given 2 ships that I used every day to play Operation Dynamo & have them taken from the account but get to keep a ship in rewards that I may never use.:Smile_facepalm:

Would u not think using those 2 ships every day would mean a lot more to us than a ship in rewards. Maybe give us a chance to win them back in rewards or just give them back as we already worked hard for them ??????  :cap_hmm:

worked for what, the ships were freely given with a 19pt captain, and they DID say that you are not going to be keeping them beforehand:Smile_popcorn:

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
22 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

worked for what, the ships were freely given with a 19pt captain, and they DID say that you are not going to be keeping them beforehand:Smile_popcorn:

Freebies are hard to pass up on afterall , once you have tasted it , you will want it and want it for granted.

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Freebies are hard to pass up on afterall , once you have tasted it , you will want it and want it for granted.

If you feel that way, think about us, the STs :P

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,970 battles
3 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

If you feel that way, think about us, the STs :P

I guess you be like 'where'd my 13 ships and 12, 19 point commanders go!' >.<

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

if you want to get profit commander from free 19pt commander

get 500k exp captain per captain without 500 doubloons and any flags :Smile_trollface:

another choice play operation Dynamo every time (free cost but you will waste time to play operation more than tech tree/premium ships)