You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

T9 premium camo needs a buff?

9 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,187 battles

This camo only gives 20% less repair and xp..

but the 50% bonus o credits at t10 camo is comparatively lot better than t9 camos..

what do you think adding 20% more credits wouldn't be moderate for this t9 camo?

i wanna get that on my fletcher but at 4000 doubs its not good enough for this tier 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i suggest 30% for tier 9 and 20% for tier 8 and 10% for tier 7 (but i doubt anyone willing to stay at tier 7 for long along with ship such as belfast and saipan in the game)

Edited by Harpoon01

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

T10 camo is ther becasue there is 0 end game content as of now, while T9 is a gold mine for them since most ships of the tier are shit and they want to make people use free XP to skip it

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
8 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

T10 camo is ther becasue there is 0 end game content as of now, while T9 is a gold mine for them since most ships of the tier are shit and they want to make people use free XP to skip it

Im pretty sure tier 9 is hella closer to their predecessors at tier 8, tier 10 is an alien tier where they outright better than the previous tier by 33% to 40%. They aint shjt , but that X tier shjt on them

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
59 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

i suggest 30% for tier 9 and 20% for tier 8 and 10% for tier 7 (but i doubt anyone willing to stay at tier 7 for long along with ship such as belfast and saipan in the game)

Gotta buy 'em all. Even many of them will only become the port queen.

71 posts
5,187 battles
3 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

yeah but who would buy 20 less repair camo for 400K? unless hes soo rich

71 posts
5,187 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

I also think it is logical that WG gives comparable bonus to gold camo of lower tiers as well. So that starting from Tier 6 to Tier 10, the bonuses get better gradually.

i dont know why or they should reduce t9 camo price to 3500 may be for 20 less repair