Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mick_Clarke

Matchmaking

11 comments in this topic

22 posts
4,310 battles

Seriously,

This game is getting beyond an absolute joke..

I am actually getting tired of playing because the matchmaking is well to be hones it doesn't exist.  How can you restrict divisions to one level between ships, but you have the hide and nerve to allow two tiers to happen.  I was just in a match where a tier 6 divvied up with 2 tier 5's and these poor guys had to face tier 8.  Why the hell can't you place the same restrictions on the game.  then when you get to tier 8 you only face tier 9 not 10's.  i believe this is fair for all players concerned and might actually stop this pathetic match making where one side is obliterated completely because they are too scared to commit to the battle.  Just my opinion.

Can someone from the Wargaming team other than the all knowing all reading keyboard jockeys provide an answer so i can consider my future in this game

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

erm, good bye then?

there has been ENDLESS ammout of threads and QAs about MM this and MM that, learn to use the search function on the forums

Edited by drakon233

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

bingo

i dont get it,

when you bring other ship with 2 tier differences, the matchmaking will put you in the match based on the highest tier

imagines someone uses Gneis but brings 1 or even 2 awful Kongou(s) to tier 9 Battle

or Minekaze(s) in the game that full of radar from tier 8 to 10 or Bayern(s) with firepower that sounds like joke at tier 9 battle or anything else that will insult the rest of the team

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
Just now, Harpoon01 said:

bingo

i dont get it,

when you bring other ship with 2 tier differences, the matchmaking will put you in the match based on the highest tier

imagines someone uses Gneis but brings 1 or even 2 awful Kongou(s) to tier 9 Battle

or Minekaze(s) in the game that full of radar from tier 8 to 10 or Bayern(s) with firepower that sounds like joke at tier 9 battle or anything else that will insult the rest of the team

not anymore, genis at most can bring fusos into T9

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

not anymore, genis at most can bring fusos into T9

try bring aoba along with Mogami

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

try bring aoba along with Mogami

you CANT cross 2 tiers divison anymore, not for a very long time

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you CANT cross 2 tiers divison anymore, not for a very long time

I TALKING ABOUT OP FRIGGIN IDEA

NOT CURRENT CONDITION

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

I TALKING ABOUT OP FRIGGIN IDEA

NOT CURRENT CONDITION

what's your point then? WG does MM by top tier ship in divison, or cross 2 tier divs? make it clear, you arnt being coherent

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

what's your point then? WG does MM by top tier ship in divison, or cross 2 tier divs? make it clear, you arnt being coherent

maybe

forget it, i'm kinda want to hit my head

22 posts
4,310 battles
16 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

erm, good bye then?

there has been ENDLESS ammout of threads and QAs about MM this and MM that, learn to use the search function on the forums

I am too damn old and too damned lazy to use the search function. and too damned blind.

Sign in to follow this