You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
m16_army

Pan-Asian Tech Tree

30 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,969 battles

I can see another Fletcher-esque type DD and another Gearing-esque type DD.

So I am interested. And it's always nice to have a mix of different Asian countries having their navies represented in game. Big or small, they still contributed.

13 posts

i think there was some miss spelled name especially on indonesian ship, i think it should be KRI GADJAH MADA not KRI GADJAH MADAH like it was written there,

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Sounds like hell to build proper captains...

eh, i took a look, standard USN captain build, since the high tier ones are all USN and the mini blys at T7 can also do gunboat build, below that i dont even think most people already have a lvl 10+ captain yet

440 posts
3,379 battles
30 minutes ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

A line of multi-national DDs that may likely have different playstyles between the tiers? Sounds like fun. 

Personally I think the low tiers and mid and high tiers are just the only difference. Want some torpedoboats? Go for the low tiers. Want a hybrid DD? Go for the mid and high tier ones. (kinda like how german DDs are?)

Edited by rouge42

1,105 posts

WG is trying to make me playing DD..... nice try

i am happy they place the KRIGM on T7, my favorite tier because always top tiered most of the time :V

plot twist : KRIGM dont have smoke, they have repair party and AADF and radar :V

smoke is only for coward!! REAL DADDIES NEED REPAIR PARTY FOR YOLO!!

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles
1 minute ago, Skarhabek said:

smoke is only for coward!! REAL DADDIES NEED REPAIR PARTY FOR YOLO!!

:cap_wander:Wut?

On a side note I look forward to the childish nationalistic behaviour this ship line is going to cause in game on this server.

163 posts
7,901 battles
8 hours ago, drakon233 said:

eh, i took a look, standard USN captain build, since the high tier ones are all USN and the mini blys at T7 can also do gunboat build, below that i dont even think most people already have a lvl 10+ captain yet

I have a 12 Ashan captain I think.  He will fit nicely into the Grenvy derived boat, others.... not so much.

But a real mix of stuff going upwards, both Minekaze and Grenvy mid, Benson/Fletcher/Gearing top.  New British stuff is unknown, although going by Gallant might be an all rounder like the US ships.

No other tree has this kind of variation though, not even close.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 8/9/2017 at 8:10 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

On a side note I look forward to the childish nationalistic behaviour this ship line is going to cause in game on this server.

TAIWAN NUMBAH 1. ROC NAVY FLAG ON PLAN ANSHAN. WOOT WOOT ROCN LO YANG DANK

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles

Also, talking about captains, I think it wouldn't be too bad. Torpedo boats don't really need a good captain to do well, just your basic 10 points captain for CE. As for hydrids and gunboats, Anshan and Lo Yang are good enough trainers. Given how there aren't too many torp boosting skills, your Anshan and Lo Yang would have been gun/AA speced

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
On 9/8/2017 at 7:10 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Better not touch on more touchy subject like ROC or Mainland China. It was never funny to mention politics that is full of lies mixed with truths.

Last few nights , i was in a match one moronic Chinese (i guess) keep provoking me and my Vietnamese mate with flaming degragatory words about my country and how they are "superior" , let just say i hate these kinds of big mouth the most. So i SHUT him UP by winning every single match that has that moron in the opposite team. Big words , small actions kek...

I believe no country is spared from idiocy , but i should believe that many Chinese are better than that ...

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
1 hour ago, FishyPower said:

TAIWAN NUMBAH 1. ROC NAVY FLAG ON PLAN ANSHAN. WOOT WOOT ROCN LO YANG DANK

Oh please, the Koreans in that fletcher clone will be worse

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 8/11/2017 at 10:34 AM, legionary2099 said:

Better not touch on more touchy subject like ROC or Mainland China. It was never funny to mention politics that is full of lies mixed with truths.

Last few nights , i was in a match one moronic Chinese (i guess) keep provoking me and my Vietnamese mate with flaming degragatory words about my country and how they are "superior" , let just say i hate these kinds of big mouth the most. So i SHUT him UP by winning every single match that has that moron in the opposite team. Big words , small actions kek...

I believe no country is spared from idiocy , but i should believe that many Chinese are better than that ...

100% ROC True China, superior China, much dank such lit. More culture such fascinate. True China, Taiwan Numbah 1 Woot Woot 

[MT]
10 posts
7,566 battles

I hope WG could replace Thai, Indonesian and Korean ships with ROC ships and make a whole ROC/PRC line. Tier III could be Lin Fu (ex- HMS Mendip), Tier VII Tan Yang with American armament and Tier IX ROC's Fletcher. Thai, Indonesian and Korean ships could be premium ships. How about that? I think this is better for all the players.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
28 minutes ago, wang4849 said:

I hope WG could replace Thai, Indonesian and Korean ships with ROC ships and make a whole ROC/PRC line. Tier III could be Lin Fu (ex- HMS Mendip), Tier VII Tan Yang with American armament and Tier IX ROC's Fletcher. Thai, Indonesian and Korean ships could be premium ships. How about that? I think this is better for all the players.

no, it's just better for taiwanese players

[MT]
10 posts
7,566 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

no, it's just better for taiwanese players

Suppose you are a Korean player and you want to use Chungmu which is Tier IX. However in order to get this ship, you have to play eight other ships you are not really interested in. Similar to Indonesian maybe. I don't know if it's good for them.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

better then not being able play it at all? i mean, the korean fletcher is a T9, and the only other T9 prems are the black and missouri, both of which are behind massive grind/experience walls, they would be much more pissed that if that happened then if they cant get it then they would grinding through a line full of TW ships

[MT]
10 posts
7,566 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

better then not being able play it at all? i mean, the korean fletcher is a T9, and the only other T9 prems are the black and missouri, both of which are behind massive grind/experience walls, they would be much more pissed that if that happened then if they cant get it then they would grinding through a line full of TW ships

It could be t8 like USS Kidd.