Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shimakaze_The_Loli

The Hindenburg Was Worth It

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
39 posts
1,652 battles

Oh my god, you were all right. The Hindenburg was perfect. This was the very first game. I could cry with happiness right now, this was such a great battle for me, and we just barely won by running down the clock. Life sure is wondrous sometimes.

Why Hindenburg is godly.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
283 posts
3,566 battles

would you be saying the same thing if you lost?

:cap_happy::cap_wander::cap_yes::cap_fainting::cap_hmm::fish_cute_2:

p.s. nice job :)

Edited by ellofiend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts
1,652 battles
3 minutes ago, ellofiend said:

would you be saying the same thing if you lost?

:cap_happy::cap_wander::cap_yes::cap_fainting::cap_hmm::fish_cute_2:

p.s. nice job :)

If I had lost? Well, I'd still have played and done a good job on my part, wouldn't I? I'd probably call it a heartbreaking loss, but I'd still think I did a good job

:cap_rambo:

Also dankeschon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
29 minutes ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

Oh my god, you were all right. The Hindenburg was perfect. This was the very first game. I could cry with happiness right now, this was such a great battle for me, and we just barely won by running down the clock. Life sure is wondrous sometimes.

Why Hindenburg is godly.png

WTF you lucky bastard, you got a solo warrior in 1.3k battle, it took me 10k battles to get one:cap_wander_2:, you did a very nice job there:cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts
1,652 battles
57 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

WTF you lucky bastard, you got a solo warrior in 1.3k battle, it took me 10k battles to get one:cap_wander_2:, you did a very nice job there:cap_like:

Oh shit, I didn't even realize I got 1.3k in Free XP. Thanks my man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
162 posts
3,307 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

WTF you lucky bastard, you got a solo warrior in 1.3k battle, it took me 10k battles to get one:cap_wander_2:, you did a very nice job there:cap_like:

I got my 1st solo warrior in 780 battles lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
45 minutes ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

Oh shit, I didn't even realize I got 1.3k in Free XP. Thanks my man!

i meant 1.3k matches. i got mine after 11.3k matches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

Oh, okay. :cap_like:My gratitude still stands!

lel, it really is nice to see a new forumer not come in whining about this or that, thanks for being a good example to others here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts
1,652 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

lel, it really is nice to see a new forumer not come in whining about this or that, thanks for being a good example to others here

I only like to share the good that happens to me, and if I do complain about something I'd like to be open to solutions and changes for myself. I realize that a lot of players have their own anger and I don't want to exacerbate all that :fish_cute_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
162 posts
3,307 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

low tiers lel

uh I got it in my Mahan......

Edit: Correction it was in my Benson

Edited by fighter9374

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
55 minutes ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

A super-unicum Hindenburg captain? Well, I hope that if we meet on the battlefield it's as allies :Smile_honoring:

 

Deathskyz is #1 SEA Hindy last time I checked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×