You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shimakaze_The_Loli

Is the Hindenburg worth it?

10 comments in this topic

39 posts
1,665 battles

Hey guys! 

So, I've grinded with the Roon, and I have a good bit of Free XP that I was planning to save for getting to the Grozovoi (Because I don't want to be basic 'huurrr I liek khaba'). However, I could make the Hindenburg my first ever Tier X ship, and I quite liked the Roon and Hipper. Would it be worth it to just get the Hindenburg, and not try to grind through the Russian Alternative line? 

39 posts
1,665 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

the hindenbug is the best T10 CA of this current meta, get her, you wont regret it

4 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Worth it,as it got rational reload time,good torps arc and splendid AA enough to shock all CVs to stay away from you

Nice, okay then! Hindenburg it is!

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

10 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

think about AP shell can pen but it hurts 10k per salvo with full broadside :Smile_trollface:

Sadly German AP shell is not that reliable

I got 14k salvo on broadsiding stationary AFK montana, then after that 2k dmg salvo( with 8 freaking shatter !)

I dont even shift my aim

-------------

even with those ridiculus flaw hindenburg is great ship

most of the time you spam HE anyway

Edited by humusz

980 posts
12,617 battles
14 hours ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

Hey guys! 

So, I've grinded with the Roon, and I have a good bit of Free XP that I was planning to save for getting to the Grozovoi (Because I don't want to be basic 'huurrr I liek khaba'). However, I could make the Hindenburg my first ever Tier X ship, and I quite liked the Roon and Hipper. Would it be worth it to just get the Hindenburg, and not try to grind through the Russian Alternative line? 

HELL YES

MY FAVOURITE SHIP