Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cyhac_jess

Operation of the week Bugged

8 comments in this topic

1 post
864 battles

Hi, guys Operation of the week Killer whale August 7 2017 is bugged.

Operation accomplished but Mission failed. Is it a bug?

Screenshot in attachment.

Can anyone confirm this?

Operation of the week Killer whale bugged.jpg

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You only fulfilled the secondary objectives. You failed the primary objective, most likely you did not put enough ships in the exit circle after completing the other primary objectives.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

So that explains the lack of teamwork on this server. Random pubbies so worried about getting 5 stars that they completely forget about the primary objective. :fish_palm:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles
56 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

So that explains the lack of teamwork on this server. Random pubbies so worried about getting 5 stars that they completely forget about the primary objective. :fish_palm:

Clueless players will exist on any server.

However, I've been regularly playing Scenarios on both NA and ASIA.

So far, I get better results on ASIA than I do on NA. Despite having better comms on NA, it doesn't necessarily guarantee better cooperation. I can point out that we need ships in exit circle and knowing they can understand English but still see players heading away from the exit. Or I can ask them to delay going to the exit so we can get the final star for the scenario, but they ignore it anyway and exit the battle prematurely. By comparison, when I try to ask my team mates to go south gap so I can cover them better with my fighters, I get more cooperative team mates in ASIA than in NA. In NA, despite having made my intention/tactics clear in chat, they're more likely to argue and give excuses and everyone ends up doing their own thing. In ASIA I just have to ping the square and people follow. I suspect on average more ASIA guys know the most efficient way to clear the scenarios better than NA guys that I hardly have to communicate what needs to be done.

Alpha Tester
392 posts
On 8/7/2017 at 11:15 PM, amade said:

Clueless players will exist on any server.

However, I've been regularly playing Scenarios on both NA and ASIA.

So far, I get better results on ASIA than I do on NA. Despite having better comms on NA, it doesn't necessarily guarantee better cooperation. I can point out that we need ships in exit circle and knowing they can understand English but still see players heading away from the exit. Or I can ask them to delay going to the exit so we can get the final star for the scenario, but they ignore it anyway and exit the battle prematurely. By comparison, when I try to ask my team mates to go south gap so I can cover them better with my fighters, I get more cooperative team mates in ASIA than in NA. In NA, despite having made my intention/tactics clear in chat, they're more likely to argue and give excuses and everyone ends up doing their own thing. In ASIA I just have to ping the square and people follow. I suspect on average more ASIA guys know the most efficient way to clear the scenarios better than NA guys that I hardly have to communicate what needs to be done.

I just find it absolutely hilarious to see WG trying to encourage teamwork and communication in WoWS, even though majority of the Asia playerbase are not fluent in English. Didn't work in WoT, won't work here either. If WG could just let me play Lexington in operations I'd be happy to carry these clueless [Content Removed].

superthumb.jpg

Edit: sorry for the rant.

Insults/Derogatory Comments , Post Edited , User Sanctioned
~Ephys

8 posts

Today I have a bug in this operation as well, Raptor skipped one of the way point thus time run out and we failed the operation. As you can see in the attached screen shot, ranger is at the edge of the map where the last way point should be, but there is still 1 way point in the middle of the map.

World of Warships Screenshot 2018.05.09 - 12.08.27.82.png

Sign in to follow this