Jump to content
Skarhabek

Conqueror with 48% fire chance... is that real?

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,262 posts

so i wonder if this game use Pseudo-RNG as based of everything..... i actually doubt about Conqueror beat the Henry4 fire spam. spam HE with Bismarck 38% fire chance, hit 27 times only cause 3 fire? i make sure to not shoot at burning target, but why only 3 fire? Algerie got 15% fire chance, burn 6~7 times with 40~60 hits plus hitting the burning target.

 

now look at Conqueror leaked stat, if it got 48% fire chance with 4x2 457mm. if i hit non burning target with 3 shell hits for every full salvo..... assume that T10 got 0.55 fire chance multiplier (without any build), it mean actual chance of burning is 24%. now assume if conqueror hit 50 times againts non burning target.... how many fire it can get?

 

 can some supertester test Conqueror with Spamming HE? i really want to know if this ship is OPHE, it will be amazing if Conqueror can produce fire more than French ship.

 

[also how great is RNBB AA? is that as good as KMBB?]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[1-ATF]
Beta Tester
907 posts
4,484 battles

Is KM BB even known for their AA, I know the obligatory secondary build helps buff AA, but I don't think it is THAT good.

 

My guess for the fire chance is due to Algerie's rapid fire, you can walk shells along the deck, where as Bismarck's shells would either hit the same section, therefore limiting number of fires. Plus, different targets probably have different fire chance, so add a skill on it and boom, 2 different targets, 2 very different chances

 

*Insert Obligatory Sharkbait*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles
30 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

 

 can some supertester test Conqueror with Spamming HE? i really want to know if this ship is OPHE, it will be amazing if Conqueror can produce fire more than French ship.

 

ofc...

THEY CANT tell you whether they will test it or not

Edited by Harpoon01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18
[R6]
Member
124 posts
5,986 battles

Sure let's ask an STer

 

I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have [content removed]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,262 posts
14 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Is KM BB even known for their AA, I know the obligatory secondary build helps buff AA, but I don't think it is THAT good.

 

My guess for the fire chance is due to Algerie's rapid fire, you can walk shells along the deck, where as Bismarck's shells would either hit the same section, therefore limiting number of fires. Plus, different targets probably have different fire chance, so add a skill on it and boom, 2 different targets, 2 very different chances

 

*Insert Obligatory Sharkbait*

hmmm so different part of ship have different fire chance? i thought every part of ship have the same fire chance

 

14 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

ofc...

THEY CANT tell you whether they will test it or not

 

14 hours ago, ilikepie1 said:

Sure let's ask an STer

I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer

it will be amazing if supertester spam Conqueror HE on T10 ship and cause 20 fire with only 50 shell hits

 

12 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

457 mm have 67% I saw them is real 

so the cal 457mm have 67% fire and 48% fire chance for 410mm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
7,026 battles

Well, as much as CCs have already pointed out the countless time:

 

"The ships are in testing, stats are not final." :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
890
[HMAS_]
Member
1,997 posts
13,807 battles

Open your eyes, look up to the skies & see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,392 battles

I'm just a poor boy..  I need no sympathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,875
[REPOI]
Member
5,495 posts
22,874 battles

mom's spaghetti

because im easy come, easy go, little high, little low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
321
[LBAS]
Member
3,723 posts
8,741 battles

 

3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

so the cal 457mm have 67% fire and 48% fire chance for 410mm?

Yeah it's could be I'm not lie but I didn't take that evidence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
248
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
767 posts
5,773 battles

You think too much, perhaps go outside and troll (eat?) other people for a change :Smile_Default:

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
440 posts
4,392 battles

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles
56 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Deja who?

 :Smile_trollface:

I HAVE HEARD OF THAT NAME BEFORE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
2,034 battles

Thread derailed. Locked and the key dropped into the nearest active volcano.

~dead_man_walking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×