Skarhabek

Conqueror with 48% fire chance... is that real?

23 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

so i wonder if this game use Pseudo-RNG as based of everything..... i actually doubt about Conqueror beat the Henry4 fire spam. spam HE with Bismarck 38% fire chance, hit 27 times only cause 3 fire? i make sure to not shoot at burning target, but why only 3 fire? Algerie got 15% fire chance, burn 6~7 times with 40~60 hits plus hitting the burning target.

now look at Conqueror leaked stat, if it got 48% fire chance with 4x2 457mm. if i hit non burning target with 3 shell hits for every full salvo..... assume that T10 got 0.55 fire chance multiplier (without any build), it mean actual chance of burning is 24%. now assume if conqueror hit 50 times againts non burning target.... how many fire it can get?

can some supertester test Conqueror with Spamming HE? i really want to know if this ship is OPHE, it will be amazing if Conqueror can produce fire more than French ship.

[also how great is RNBB AA? is that as good as KMBB?]

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,245 battles

Is KM BB even known for their AA, I know the obligatory secondary build helps buff AA, but I don't think it is THAT good.

My guess for the fire chance is due to Algerie's rapid fire, you can walk shells along the deck, where as Bismarck's shells would either hit the same section, therefore limiting number of fires. Plus, different targets probably have different fire chance, so add a skill on it and boom, 2 different targets, 2 very different chances

*Insert Obligatory Sharkbait*

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
30 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

can some supertester test Conqueror with Spamming HE? i really want to know if this ship is OPHE, it will be amazing if Conqueror can produce fire more than French ship.

ofc...

THEY CANT tell you whether they will test it or not

Edited by Harpoon01

1,105 posts
14 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Is KM BB even known for their AA, I know the obligatory secondary build helps buff AA, but I don't think it is THAT good.

My guess for the fire chance is due to Algerie's rapid fire, you can walk shells along the deck, where as Bismarck's shells would either hit the same section, therefore limiting number of fires. Plus, different targets probably have different fire chance, so add a skill on it and boom, 2 different targets, 2 very different chances

*Insert Obligatory Sharkbait*

hmmm so different part of ship have different fire chance? i thought every part of ship have the same fire chance

14 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

ofc...

THEY CANT tell you whether they will test it or not

14 hours ago, ilikepie1 said:

Sure let's ask an STer

I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer

it will be amazing if supertester spam Conqueror HE on T10 ship and cause 20 fire with only 50 shell hits

12 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

457 mm have 67% I saw them is real 

so the cal 457mm have 67% fire and 48% fire chance for 410mm?

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

Well, as much as CCs have already pointed out the countless time:

"The ships are in testing, stats are not final." :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

so the cal 457mm have 67% fire and 48% fire chance for 410mm?

Yeah it's could be I'm not lie but I didn't take that evidence