You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cellum95

Let's Help Jingles!

11 comments in this topic

41 posts
2,811 battles
15 hours ago, fighter9374 said:

35:35 long video?

ehhh don't have that much time to watch
can someone summarise it for me?

Jingles have divided this episode into two specific topics that I will name Free XP crisis and Game Development Crisis and its the first one that actually got me to do this topic. 

What essentially happened was that Jingles have stockpiled a lot of Free XP in preparation to blitz the upcoming British BB line. But then this happened:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/oh-bb/

Suddenly he's very afraid that the British BB might suck, and so he's divided on whether or not to do what he originally planned or spend them on ships of other nations. And then he got another problem. While he loves certain ships of those ships, he's having reservations on others like the Izumo, Baltimore, etc. So he's asking us(his fan base and WoWs players) to convince him to play those ships from time to time.

Here are the problems he's having right now:

American side-Baltimore, High-tier BB's(North Carolina, Iowa, Montana.)

Japanese side-Ibuki, Izumo, High-tier DD's

German side-Almost the entire German BB line

460 posts
8,337 battles

He has gotten the information on the Wiki wrong, or I should say, the wiki isn't clear about the real armour values on ships. Including ones we know about.

The citadel armour on many of the battle ships is actually listed as quite thin, this is because the main armour belt isn't actually on the citadel, but rather a layer or two out from the citadel armour. To confuse matters some BBs do have their belt armour as part of the citadel armour. I'm guessing it all depends on the design of the ship.

To sum up, you shouldn't trust the armour values on the wiki, wait until you can see the ships in an armour viewer.

1,347 posts
8,872 battles

Here I was thinking his house burnt down or something. :Smile_teethhappy:

He should just go up the British BB line, he is British after all!

And as for the other ships, he doesn't need to play them if he doesn't want to. Get viewers to send him replays instead!

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

NB: I've only got the Bayern so far.

I honestly thought KM BBs are some of the strongest in the game.

I'm better with my IJN BBs but I've still found KM BBs to be good and not to mention easy to play.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

In short, Jingles was running out of ideas to make videos. Do we really care about his free exp situation? If you love a ship just get it. Who cares about performance...

And it's not like that's it! The ship is done!

There will always be changes, balances, nerfs, overpowered buffs etc.

German BB's have been changed a little since their introduction, stands to reason British BB's will too, as will ALL ships.

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
15 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

In short, Jingles was running out of ideas to make videos. Do we really care about his free exp situation? If you love a ship just get it. Who cares about performance...

Read the video's title. It's Mingles with Jingles. In the series he talks about his life and things like that. Don't judge someone so quickly.

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles
5 hours ago, karrablaster123 said:

Read the video's title. It's Mingles with Jingles. In the series he talks about his life and things like that. Don't judge someone so quickly.

Ya don't judge my judgment either. I have watched almost all of his videos, even though they were not very good like some other CCs.

Edited by icy_phoenix