You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

WG appreciation thread... WG is 19 year old?

how much do you like World of Warship?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. how much do you like World of Warship? [choose one]

• WG actually doing a right thing, but potato team ruining my day
    • Saipan and Belfast is OP, this game is P2W.... but i am unicum and no problem
    • Graf Zeppelin need 14km total secondary, Enterprise need 15km radar and T10 plane
    • i hate WoWs and planning to rage quit because i am potato, my team potato, and enemy always unicum
    • RNBB COOOMING with GG repair!! its YOLO TIME!

16 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

Happy Anniversary WG!

thanks for listening to us  :cap_like:

there is some quote that i get from someone :

"when developer did wrong player will rage and complain, when developer did right no one remember......and obviously still complain"

Thanks for the new radial command chat :cap_win:

i remember there is huge complain about the useless command chat before. with the new radial its HELP A LOT. rather than typing "Get BACK [sheep]","CV need fighter" or the most annoying one "enemy Torpedo bomber is cooming!". well, the new radial command actually work better than i expected. the command have multiple purpose, its even can target enemy aircraft as subject LEL. 

Thanks for CV economy change :cap_look:

seriously i got a lot of trouble because the Shokaku minus credit, until now i cannt get my Taiho because my credit reduced into 0 :V

but with the change cooming, i feel getting break even is easier. i am usually afraid of only doing 50K damage but spotting enemy. now, i am prioritizing to spot enemy instead. also there is no rage moment when i did 80K damage and win but getting minus credit. also thanks for Taiho discount too!!!

But dont forget to keep improving! 

well, there is still unsolvable issue like CV balancing between potato and unicum or sound HSF and ARP that got error. i hope WG find a way how to fix this soon. also how about adding submarine after the CV rework success? it will look interesting and the hype is REAL. anyway, world change faster and faster...... who left behind will suffer..... Steve Job said, keep foolish, stay hungry....

~ from obviously Potato player who sometimes using main gun to scuttling low HP allies ship, :cap_cool:

1,105 posts
On 8/5/2017 at 7:51 AM, drakon233 said:

TWF you realize WG is actually older then you

nope, i am 7 year older than WG, but surprisingly, its staff maybe have 1.5x~2x my age....

btw, its actualy hard for company to still exist for more than 10 years. its awesome if WG still exist for 19 years.

1,490 posts

I exercise my right, & I refuse to vote for the selections above.

Some of the sentiments are great, but the voting is all screwed & biased.

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
8 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

nope, i am 7 year older than WG, but surprisingly, its staff maybe have 1.5x~2x my age....

I find it hard to believe you are only a few years younger than me lol.

9 hours ago, drakon233 said:

TWF you realize WG is actually older then you

Too be fair, most of us probably know WG from WoT onwards. I don't even know what were their games prior to that.

[LBAS]
4,474 posts
25,647 battles
19 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

oo be fair, most of us probably know WG from WoT onwards. I don't even know what were their games prior to that

I know WG since Massive Assault, this game is the second WG's game I play. I ignored WOT, skipped WOWP

1,386 posts
8,230 battles
14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

btw, its actualy hard for company to still exist for more than 10 years. its awesome if WG still exist for 19 years.

I'm just saying, from your posts it seem that Wargaming Group Ltd is 7 years older than you.

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
17 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

I know WG since Massive Assault, this game is the second WG's game I play. I ignored WOT, skipped WOWP

I gotta check that out then! :cap_book:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles
4 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

No wonder that WG is more mature than @Skarhabek.

Anyway what's up with this ridiculous poll. The options themselves aren't even related, let alone with the thread title.

Why is that different to any other Sharkbait threads?  They all go off on wild tangents.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Say Shark , why dont you propose WG with a flower ? I doubt WG will refuse at all . Happy ending , happy life and you get every benefits as it gets.
Happy marital life man :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface: