You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chicken_Wings

I killed my self

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,310 posts

make sure u dont damage your allies..

damaging/killing allies will give u "Team Killer" status (marked with PINK name)

just as we can see in your screenshoot. u have team killer status (pink name)

while in team killer status. ALL damage u deal to your allies will be REFLECTED and MULTIPLIED back to you (counted as u damaging your self). and u can kill your self this way

and yeah. damaging your self and allies will prolong your team killer status even more.

if u keep doing it, it will lead u to get banned.

so be carefull and mind your action next time

2 posts
20 battles

Thanks, but noway, my name pink because the last battle, I was killed by self also like this. If I launched torpedo it could hit allies but it can not happen when fight the enemies from over 10km

1,493 posts
6 hours ago, Chicken_Wings said:

Thanks, but noway, my name pink because the last battle, I was killed by self also like this. If I launched torpedo it could hit allies but it can not happen when fight the enemies from over 10km

Never launch torpedoes near allied ships, & never launch torpedoes from your side of the map & expect them to hit the enemies, they don't have the range.. You have to get close

Torpedoes cannot tell the difference between friend or for, once in the water that's it.....

The ships that are next to you when the match starts, they are your friends, they are your "allied" fleet, you don't shoot them or launch torpedoes near them.

The enemy fleet starts at the other side of the map, you have to sail towards them. They have a red icon over them.

Have look for learning videos on YouTube, that'll help...& somewhere in the forums (newcomers zone I think) look for tutorials.. & play in co op mode until you learn how to handle your ship...  Attack only ships with a red icon over them, & learn how to read the minimap.. It shows where the ships are.

I hope this helps

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Invalid bug report.

If you attempt to kill an ally while you are under team killer status, the Game God will bring instant death upon you regardless if it was an intentional or accident.