Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Now I remember why I cant bother with this game

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
77 posts
4,263 battles

Had a month or so break from the game. thought I would give it a try tonight.

 

First game fun and good, sink a couple of ships. 

 

2nd game my Budyonnny detonates from bow on incoming fire. 

3rd game my Kirov detonates from bow on incoming fire. 

YAWN - Solitaire is more fun than this garbage. Great graphics and concept, the rest is trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[REPOI]
Member
6,019 posts
24,839 battles
5 minutes ago, scommy said:

Had a month or so break from the game. thought I would give it a try tonight.

 

First game fun and good, sink a couple of ships. 

 

2nd game my Budyonnny detonates from bow on incoming fire. 

3rd game my Kirov detonates from bow on incoming fire. 

YAWN - Solitaire is more fun than this garbage. Great graphics and concept, the rest is trash.

cool story bro, check out my back to back montana detonations and minotaur detonation posts, all you detonated in was a T5 and 6, while ive been getting a shitton of T10 detonations

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
554
[LBAS]
Member
2,784 posts
13,725 battles
24 minutes ago, scommy said:

YAWN - Solitaire is more fun than this garbage. Great graphics and concept, the rest is trash.

Maybe your name is kinda trash so, no argues with that lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
123
[POI]
Member
222 posts
13,362 battles

We need more post like this just to clearify how "Fun and Engaging" detonation mechanic is.

Actually no, you are not the first and will not be the last to make a post about Detonation. There's no hope of getting it out from the game all we can do is live with it.

There are a lot of players out there that loved this "game mechanic" saying its for "encouraging you to fight back" in hopeless situation.
Some even loved it because its "Historically accurate".

Edited by MikuChrome
making a point of there's a lot of post about this game mechanic already.
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
240 posts
6,016 battles

Have you tried playing something other than Russian light cruisers, perhaps something with more armour, or perhaps smoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
66 posts
2 hours ago, karrablaster123 said:

Yawn, try Juliet Charlie flags, I heard they work well.

actually...i got detonated twice while carrying that flag tonight. the first time i thought i had forgot to equip it., but i most definately had it on for the second time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
120
[AUSNZ]
Member
428 posts
21,846 battles

Lol Drakon what ship havn't you been detonated in :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
95
[REPOI]
Member
372 posts
11,920 battles
1 hour ago, DogBolter said:

actually...i got detonated twice while carrying that flag tonight. the first time i thought i had forgot to equip it., but i most definately had it on for the second time

If you don't have screenshots or replays then you didn't have the flags on. Simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles
1 hour ago, Bob778_ said:

Lol Drakon what ship havn't you been detonated in :Smile-_tongue:

Probably CV

And pls someone

Dont "Hold my beer" me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[REPOI]
Member
6,019 posts
24,839 battles
2 hours ago, Bob778_ said:

Lol Drakon what ship havn't you been detonated in :Smile-_tongue:

the ones i dont have:Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[AE]
Member
219 posts
10,945 battles

Have to thoroughly agree with others, detonations are actually one of the genuinely realistic aspects of the game.

When ship magazines got penetrated the ship went kablooie. All hands lost. Keep it for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,814
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,484 posts
6,881 battles

If Drakon plays after detonations then anyone can cope.  He should have his forum title changed from vice admiral to "mounts 100% detonation flag".

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[REPOI]
Member
6,019 posts
24,839 battles
9 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

If Drakon plays after detonations then anyone can cope.  He should have his forum title changed from vice admiral to "mounts 100% detonation flag".

im considering this as my new profile pic

shot-17_08.05_09_10.16-0308.jpg.fd6e9fdf7ce59d4a3f5d3ec5b335efae.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[LYNMF]
Member
191 posts
13,604 battles
13 hours ago, DogBolter said:

actually...i got detonated twice while carrying that flag tonight. the first time i thought i had forgot to equip it., but i most definately had it on for the second time

Did you equip the other 2 flags that increase the chance of detonation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[REPOI]
Member
6,019 posts
24,839 battles
3 minutes ago, Exiled_Gundam said:

Did you equip the other 2 flags that increase the chance of detonation?

replay or screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49
[MOIST]
Beta Tester
362 posts
10,252 battles
6 hours ago, Exiled_Gundam said:

Did you equip the other 2 flags that increase the chance of detonation?

That wouldn't make any difference. IF he had the Juliet Charlie flag mounted it cancels out the detonation chance.

From the WOWS WIKI:

Note: This flag reduces detonation chance to zero, regardless of other modifiers that may increase the chance of detonation (such as India X-Ray and Juliet Whiskey Unaone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester_
7,897 posts
8,986 battles

People who claim who detonated with flags on, should also pay attention to the names.

Juliet Charlie,

Not Juliet Whiskey.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
504
[REPOI]
Super Tester_
1,094 posts
20,182 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

People who claim who detonated with flags on, should also pay attention to the names.

Juliet Charlie,

Not Juliet Whiskey.

 

But I like whiskey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,889 battles
10 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

 

But I like whiskey.

Is that the thing that make the crew accidently put shells at the kitchen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[DBN1]
Beta Tester
825 posts
5,837 battles

Saw 3 detonations in one match yesterday... luckily all on enemy team...

 

 

sadly we lost 1000-940 -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
311
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
On 8/4/2017 at 8:08 PM, MikuChrome said:

We need more post like this just to clearify how "Fun and Engaging" detonation mechanic is.

Actually no, you are not the first and will not be the last to make a post about Detonation. There's no hope of getting it out from the game all we can do is live with it.

There are a lot of players out there that loved this "game mechanic" saying its for "encouraging you to fight back" in hopeless situation.
Some even loved it because its "Historically accurate".

I liked it because I enjoy reading rants from those poor whining cry babies and their so-called "miserable game experience", and perhaps this is the "fun and engaging" part.

Edited by spixys
more words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×