You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

I am pulling my hair out right now

10 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,565 battles

Just watch and shout abuse at the enemy team please

20170804_212247_PASB012-North-Carolina-1945_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay (PTS CLIENT ONLY)

I am just venting steam so please dont say that I was in the wrong positioning and to git gud and that i am a noob because i already know that and can you guys just help my mental state by saying that the montana was using aim bot

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
Just now, ellofiend said:

Just watch and shout abuse at the enemy team please

20170804_212247_PASB012-North-Carolina-1945_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay (PTS CLIENT ONLY)

I am just venting steam so please dont say that I was in the wrong positioning and to git gud and that i am a noob because i already know that and can you guys just help my mental state by saying that the montana was using aim bot

That was one of the most incoherent sentences I have read. Only sharkbait is worse.

To answer the part of the post I understood, asking the forum to "abuse" the enemy team is actually naming and shaming essentially. Noting that you played on the PTS server, it is a illogical to expect teamwork.

The forum is a place for asking questions and discussing topics. Google's definition for forum:" a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. "

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

"PTS"

what do you expect, and besides PTS accounts are disposable so what the heck are you being pissed about, it's not as if you can actually harm him or anything. oh, and naming and shameing here is a big no-no

154 posts
4,084 battles

The whole purpose of the PTS is to provide feedback to WG about the state of the next update, what works and what is broken, expecting teamwork is not a good mental thought process, as everyone is simply testing the game. Whether the team wins or loses is not really what it's about, it's about how the changes affect the ships and play styles. 

If you want to vent use the AI in the regular server, they hardly fight back.

Edited by darkflame88

2,217 posts
13,680 battles

Can you play PTS replays? I haven't tried yours but I tried to replay one of mine because I am certain the torp indicators didn't show when a friendly torped me (could hear the noise). Yes I tried to open the reply with the PTS exe.

283 posts
3,565 battles

i was talking about how "lucky" the Montana was with almost every shot he used, he got citadels on me! and the whole thing was without my favor, this just really frustrated me as I had already had 3 games in the north carolina where I lost in similar fashion. One ship at the start takes a crap on my health and then I get focused by everyone even though I am amongst my teammates, if not, a bit behind them and then I die. I mean, wtf? I know the PTS is for checking for bugs which is what I was doing but this just popped up

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Rants about PTS and expects some kind of affirmation in forums. #lolwut #nope

exactly,

if you (OP) can't handle this why don't you (OP) do some acts on yourself instead?

It's PTS, an outlaw server that the developers only cares about data collection (how they handle those data is another story..)

Edited by spixys
clarification.