Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Stop the absurdity of accidental team killers taking damage

10 comments in this topic

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

I was in Enterprise, lauched a torp spread on enemy DD, and a friendly bot runs into ONE torpedo I launched. My torpedo caused flooding. He continued to flood, I have no idea if the bot tried to stop the flooding.

Less than a minute later the GAME kills me. As the continued flooding obviously led the game to think that I was continuing to attack bot. As a result, my team lost not just the bot, but me as well. Perfectly good carrier that had

accidentally hit an ally with one torp. We loose game. Unnecessarily. Please WG, just make the one torp hit one cross against my name, not a series of crosses as the bot floods. This pink stuff has to end. Now and then a teammate will

accidentally get hit. Punish me for launching a spread when WG programs bots in PVE to collide with each other (Thereby putting themselves in the line of fire moreso than a human) is kinda uncool. Yes I was a naughty boy. Don't know if the hurting the TKer thing

kicks in immediately, or if I was already pink, Don't know, hadn't noticed. A single torp hit in a spread aimed at another target isn't reason to take me out of game and make my team lose. Please change.

1,329 posts
8,812 battles

Well they are bots. Don't expect them to act intelligently. In some cases I even had them turn into my torps.

Well just be thankful it is not Random Battle so you won't have teammates cursing and reporting you.

Sign in to follow this