Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Deliberate Detonation

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
218 posts
3,788 battles

I'm running out of Juliet Charlie signal flag. It's one of the key signal that I often use. The only free way that I can think of to get the flag is by deliberately detonate myself. Is there other way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,617 battles

Before you try to repeatedly blow yourself up, why don't u try farming the daily 3x flags crates?

 

You can play things that don't detonate, like carriers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

If you're trying to suicide you could throw on liquidator and arsonist flags combined that'll raise your chance of detonation by 10%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,850 battles
11 minutes ago, Epicurus_ said:

If you're trying to suicide you could throw on liquidator and arsonist flags combined that'll raise your chance of detonation by 10%.

 

And beg enemy battleships to fire at your DD with HE shells. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
7 hours ago, Epicurus_ said:

If you're trying to suicide you could throw on liquidator and arsonist flags combined that'll raise your chance of detonation by 10%.

 

Im using Arsonist, Liquidator and wither flags all three at the same time, still no detonation.

 

The ship is Kutuzov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,850 battles
43 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

 

Im using Arsonist, Liquidator and wither flags all three at the same time, still no detonation.

 

The ship is Kutuzov.

 

Did you have the -70% det chance on the first slot?

 

Or try playing dd for better chance of detonating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

 

Did you have the -70% det chance on the first slot?

 

Or try playing dd for better chance of detonating?

 

Never used those mods. I detonated 5times in a row in Kiev. That's like 15% chances of detonation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×