Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

super containers arnt worth it anymore

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[1AN-E]
Member
303 posts
3,837 battles

am i the only one who doesnt bother going for try your luck any more cause the last 2 supers iv had have been speacil mod 1 hydro which i could use the other was the time duration of smoke at this point iv gotten 1 super every six months and iv gottem more useful stuff out of Christmas boxes and consumable boxes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

you do realize that

1. WG lowered the drop rates for upgrades just now and put back flag crates

2. SCs wernt worth it since they removed the flags and consumables crate

and 3rd. you misspelled special

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
203 posts
11,788 battles

Worth it or not its still a free stuff.
Credits, Flags, Consumables all those stuff I'm packed full of them. (Some players even have way more than me)
So why "Try your luck" ?
There's a very low chance to get a premium ships and that's all I care. Other stuff I can get via playing the games and earn it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1AN-E]
Member
303 posts
3,837 battles

thats the thing in all the time iv gamed iv gotten 3 super containers 1 i got yesterday which was the mod and  iv been playing for 2 years thats why im annoyed more or less with the super containers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I did a test over June...

Tried my luck on every container and didn't open them to keep track of the number...

 

Got to 50 and then gave up. I go Sigs/Camo and sometimes consumables.

 

I just don't have enough luck to get SCs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
908 posts

I have had 4 smoke modules SCs so far T.T.

 

I'll still go try your luck because theres nothing else I want from the other container types. I'd rather the miniscule chance for going for a free premium ship instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
318 posts
6,871 battles

First container i go TYL seeing you can get that after the first game. After that depending on what i'm needed, i usually go for signals.

 

The last 3 super containers i had consisted of 250 ram flags X2 and a smoke module.

Edited by Kamanah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
112 posts
1,553 battles

All I've ever wanted was the Smoke mod for my Perth :,( I really think we should beable to trade in mods for ones wed actualy use.

I find the drop rate on tyl is about 5% or 1 in 20. I've gottent 2 supercontainers in a row multiple times before, althougth they both gave me the same useless spotting mod -_-

I always just go for supercontainers since it's the only way to get otherwise unobtainable items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
95 posts
2,667 battles
14 hours ago, drakon233 said:

you do realize that

1. WG lowered the drop rates for upgrades just now and put back flag crates

2. SCs wernt worth it since they removed the flags and consumables crate

and 3rd. you misspelled special

And you misspelled weren't. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,347 posts
8,872 battles

I stopped going for the TYL option about a month after the crates were introduced. Got nothing a few measly flags each time.

 

Now I just take the credit option since I am in dire need of them.

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,493 posts

How many threads do we need about super containers??

Haven't we got it into our heads that they hardly ever come, & when they do its usually something stupid & useless anyway?

 

I get flags.... Stuff the TYL, should be called WHY BOTHER?

 

Ordrazz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,847 battles
15 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

How many threads do we need about super containers??

Haven't we got it into our heads that they hardly ever come, & when they do its usually something stupid & useless anyway?

 

I get flags.... Stuff the TYL, should be called WHY BOTHER?

 

Ordrazz 

+1  I tried TYL a few times at the start,then realised I am better off just selecting the flag option as I get more anyway that way.

 

I have seen posts by players who only do TYL and never seen a SC drop.Yet I have gotten approx at least a dozen from the flag option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
423 posts
On 8/4/2017 at 9:01 AM, Kamanah said:

First container i go TYL seeing you can get that after the first game. After that depending on what i'm needed, i usually go for signals.

You do know that the odds of getting a SC on TYL are best on the third one of the day and worst of all of them on first one of the day?  

They flat out told us this in the patch notes regarding the new container system.  

 

Besides, I'm happy with the SC containers I have gotten, (All credits ;) as that was the only ones I was interested in at the time.)  Used to do only credits, now am doing flags and camo as I'm good on credits. Not only was I lucky and got more than 1 credit SC, my play has improved so that I am making nice profits on my ships, even T8 after retraining my captains. 

 

Enjoy the TYL waste containers.  I never touch them myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
908 posts
3 hours ago, BunnyDragon said:

You do know that the odds of getting a SC on TYL are best on the third one of the day and worst of all of them on first one of the day?  

They flat out told us this in the patch notes regarding the new container system.  

 

Besides, I'm happy with the SC containers I have gotten, (All credits ;) as that was the only ones I was interested in at the time.)  Used to do only credits, now am doing flags and camo as I'm good on credits. Not only was I lucky and got more than 1 credit SC, my play has improved so that I am making nice profits on my ships, even T8 after retraining my captains. 

 

Enjoy the TYL waste containers.  I never touch them myself. 

TYL gives you free xp 750. I have gotten many of these. 

 

As for credits they are a waste, when you have 350million in the bank.

 

Flags you can get them via missions and other means.

 

TYL is still the way to go, to get things you cant get playing normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LN]
Member
143 posts
10,119 battles

I choose try your luck everytime I get a Container, if it just coming out some "toys", you can either use it or simply just sell it and make more credits, that's easy :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×