You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Isoroku too hard?

13 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,565 battles

Hi All

I have to come ask you on your opinions for the isoroku campaign, I am up to stage 4 but the stuff is too hard, I mean really, 7 Devastating strikes?!, 7 defended ribbons in one battle?!, 2 dreadnoughts?! and 2.5 million potential dmg a match + survive? this is getting ridiculous. I can probably get through with the battleship damage and the 100,000 secondary damage and re-do those but how am I going to do 5? What are your opinions?

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

hard? this is already pathetically easy as long as you actually try specifically farm the missions, and even if you dont actually try to farm the mission you'd just end up finishing it within the week just playing randomly

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

7 devas in 1 battle is pure impossible unless you are unicum

7 defended ribbon is very easy

2 dreadnoaught and 2.5m potent dmg is possible

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

and is in a CV

7 devas is something a CV basically has to setup and prey on half health enemy with their strikes , you will basically have to give up or more pressing and really needed stuffs like recon and intimidation for your team

This is counter productive and kill the game's fun when the condition is something that you need to cheat cooperation or is so ridiculously specific that it ruin gameplay experience.

This is a return of WoT mission drama that was despised by the community ever since introduction. I highly suggest that the WoWS dev team look into their collegueas mistake and reconsider the situation

1,333 posts
8,817 battles

Hopefully the 7 Devstrikes in one game thing is rebalanced. It is impossible because it relies on you being very good and very lucky, and both the enemy and your teammates being bad.

The rest are doable actually. No more difficult than some of the Honourable Service ones.

Edited by Thyaliad

8 posts
2,404 battles

Some tasks are impossible. Since it's still at the testing phrase, there is a chance War Gaming will make the task easier for the Live Server.