Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Luckham

what to do when facing purposefully TK

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles

Someone just did to me earlier today.

What to do?

Will he face account suspension or what?

What do I need to report him? screen shot?

thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
2 minutes ago, Luckham said:

Someone just did to me earlier today.

What to do?

Will he face account suspension or what?

What do I need to report him? screen shot?

thx

A screen shot(replays are always better) via a support ticket should be sufficient. WG will decide the extent of punishment and will not inform you about the punishment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles
4 minutes ago, karrablaster123 said:

A screen shot(replays are always better) via a support ticket should be sufficient. WG will decide the extent of punishment and will not inform you about the punishment

Thanks mate

But everything happened so fast, I didn't expect the TK. It is so difficult for me to provide the screenshot or replay... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
112 posts
1,553 battles

Remember to include context of the team kill, if they shot at your ship with their guns its definatly purposful, but if you ran into their torpedo wall which they launched 20+ seconds ago it was likely a mistake by both players. If it was a point blank torp into your side then it's defiantly personal XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles
9 minutes ago, Dire_Venom said:

Remember to include context of the team kill, if they shot at your ship with their guns its definatly purposful, but if you ran into their torpedo wall which they launched 20+ seconds ago it was likely a mistake by both players. If it was a point blank torp into your side then it's defiantly personal XD

It was a point blank torp kill with no enemies in sight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
3 minutes ago, Luckham said:

It was a point blank torp kill with no enemies in sight...

sometimes i launch torp to island even when there is no enemy in sight. sometimes just RDF you know there is some ship behind island.

and luckily sometimes it hit   :cap_win:

 

if you got torp by ally DD near cap, its probably your fault.... DD need to do area denial

 

about main gun.... LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,849 posts
4,140 battles
54 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

if you got torp by ally DD near cap, its probably your fault.... DD need to do area denial

What a load of crap.  Denying the cap to the enemy comes a distant second to situational awareness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
203 posts
11,795 battles

Everybody knows the common sense here would be "Your package, your responsibility" 
But again this is shark so all that's out of the system.
Intentionally or not if your torps hit your teammates its your fault simple as that.


Back to the topic.
All you can do is take a screenshot or have a replay files and send a support team a ticket about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

sometimes i launch torp to island even when there is no enemy in sight. sometimes just RDF you know there is some ship behind island.

and luckily sometimes it hit   :cap_win:

 

if you got torp by ally DD near cap, its probably your fault.... DD need to do area denial

 

about main gun.... LOL

he was 1-2 km away from me... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles
3 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

 

Welcome to forums. First thing you need to know is, Sharkbait is a troll.

I see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
112 posts
1,553 battles
6 minutes ago, Luckham said:

I see...

 

You are learning well young padawan! 

Sorry you had that experience :/ On my first ever WOW's match I was team killed by a derpy destroyer -_- I would much rather any damage you do to allied ships be applied to your own ship instead, I feel thatd be much fairer for these derpy drivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles
7 minutes ago, Luckham said:

I see...

 

Just follow what others said. Enable replays.

 

If you [Print Scrn] button during game it saves screenshots in respective folders. But supports will respond to replays better. Because screenshots can be tampered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWGG]
Member
18 posts
6,211 battles
On 2017/8/3 at 8:19 PM, dieselhead said:

Did he say anything to you before he sank you?

He didnt say anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
157 posts
4,084 battles

It happens, some people just want to get a reaction, or they just really hate a certain ship, had a match a few months ago where a Farragut dropped all his torps into our Bogue, turns out he didn't like CV's with no fighters, so he TKed them. Got a pretty violent reaction from the rest of the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×