Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
archebuster

Ohhh! The rage

52 comments in this topic

28 posts
565 battles

Always great when a friendly DD just blind torps the entire water line from inside a smoke screen and it ends up hitting you out of anything else. :cap_like:

Yup My WT win rate has dropped down to 50 from 54. Very good. Much like. Based team :cap_like:

Okay, other than this BBaby rant, I am curious to know how did all of you ever get screwed by friendlies during random matches. :cap_book:

P.S. Not really saying my matches have been terrible thanks to terrible teams because I am a potato player as well. Deleted a pretty helathy cruiser with one BB AP salvo during a Co Op. So, please take this thread as a fun way to express your disappointments.

Edited by archebuster

28 posts
565 battles
43 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Got tkd only once by div mate at the end of battle. 

You are lucky. I had my share of getting deleted quick thanks to friendly DDs. And when that happens the WTR says I deal below average damage. (I place team screw ups on par with my noobness)

Either torp hits or I get teamed up with dd players who don't try to cap at all. Eitherway lost matches. 

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
8 minutes ago, archebuster said:

Either torp hits or I get teamed up with dd players who don't try to cap at all. Eitherway lost matches. 

Well, I mostly play DDs and avoid low/mid tiers.

326 posts
10,506 battles

Before you continue to rant or throw out ur keyboard out the window after another match, ask yourself this question?

"Do I know 'this is just another usual stuff happen to the game, carry on & live with it'  & WTR just overrate game mechanic?"

- If you answer NO, sell ur BB's right. Also uninstall the game forever, because its for the sake or ur PC/ laptop (so u don't have to buy another keyboard as well) .

Just take a break from the game  for while & play other stuff.

FYI, this is the average of WoW pub player:

hrOh2Cy.gif

Edited by ArchKongou

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
4 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Got tkd only once by div mate at the end of battle. 

I heff my eye on you *Evil Laugh*

People calling me noob because I do stupid things but I still get better results 

Spoiler

XuzO6Q7.png

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

there should be an achievement "potato unleashed" when you kill your own team mates.... bonus 10x all special flag, obtainable once a week.

i am intentionally killing team in CO OP to prevent them getting a kill... well, got Pink!

What? Being proud while violating the Term of Service???

These people.....

1,105 posts
40 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

What? Being proud while violating the Term of Service???

These people.....

its Co Op bro, why panic?

34 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I urgently request game devs implement down votes.  My heads about to explode

also minus karma and reputation, i will get -1000 reputation :V

btw, why care so much about reputation. people judge you not by how many reputation you got, but by your post LEL

19 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Welcome to SEA
Read my little footnote as to why teamwork is non-existant in WoWs

its exist, you need to actively spam F and chit chat. also change your way of thinking, instead of getting support you should become support ship. that is why, play CV.

162 posts
3,307 battles
26 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

its exist, you need to actively spam F and chit chat. also change your way of thinking, instead of getting support you should become support ship. that is why, play CV.

Excuse me, but when I play CV people tell me to 'gtfo noob and play co-op' when I'm saving their asses from DBs and TBs. Ungrateful buggers......

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles
4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

its Co Op bro, why panic?

Unless you are doing it in the training room, TKing intentionally will always be the violation against the Term of Service, co-op or not.

For your own good, and for the sake of your existence in this game and/or this forum, stop doing that and stop bragging about it.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,829 posts
4,103 battles

Have you wondered why you turn pink "if its ok"? Rules don't differentiate between game modes.

2.15. Threats of destroying allied player vehicles as well as the threats of disclosure of ally positions to enemies, regardless of whether the threat was carried out, or not, are prohibited.

4. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions are prohibited in game:

4.01. Intentionally damaging vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team damage).

4.02. Intentionally destroying vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

1,105 posts
37 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Excuse me, but when I play CV people tell me to 'gtfo noob and play co-op' when I'm saving their asses from DBs and TBs. Ungrateful buggers......

nah, its their fault for not playing CV. 

tell me what is better, save your team from enemy bomber then got blamed because 1 torp slip or getting bombed fully by enemy airstrike and you blame your CV.

watch Drifter, and you will understand how to think in CV :V

"i will do everything, even joking with the enemy to win the war"

~ obviously not Nobunaga Quote

24 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Have you wondered why you turn pink "if its ok"?

pink mean you are friendly to anyone.... WG should turn TKers into Yellow or Gray

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

That moment that you thought that you are so good at torpbeat that the only torp that hit you is from friendly

162 posts
3,307 battles
5 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

nah, its their fault for not playing CV. 

tell me what is better, save your team from enemy bomber then got blamed because 1 torp slip or getting bombed fully by enemy airstrike and you blame your CV.

watch Drifter, and you will understand how to think in CV :V

"i will do everything, even joking with the enemy to win the war"

~ obviously not Nobunaga Quote

Who's drifter? :cap_wander:

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
32 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Have you wondered why you turn pink "if its ok"? Rules don't differentiate between game modes.

what sharkbait said is actually bannable on this forum, i got #ASIAFORUMRULEd once when i suggested TK, i highly recommend we bann him till.... say new year?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,829 posts
4,103 battles
9 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

pink mean you are friendly to anyone.... WG should turn TKers into Yellow or Gray

If beggars belief that you can walk and breath simultaneously

1,105 posts

HERE WE GO!!!

f265770261f00fbc67fd8b73246a9768.jpg

18 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

what sharkbait said is actually bannable on this forum, i got #ASIAFORUMRULEd once when i suggested TK, i highly recommend we bann him till.... say new year?

who is suggesting TK? i am suggesting WG should turn pink color into yellow.... it will reduce the TK, since nobody want to turn into floating sheet.

oups, division color# alright i changed my mind. people shouldnt turn into pink :v

okay no TK too! :cap_like:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,829 posts
4,103 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

there should be an achievement "potato unleashed" when you kill your own team mates.... bonus 10x all special flag, obtainable once a week.

i am intentionally killing team in CO OP to prevent them getting a kill... well, got Pink!

You're suggesting it.. In fact stating you do it.    You also promoting it.  So yeah........

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

(not just suggesting, but also admitting to killing, nice)

1 minute ago, Skarhabek said:

who is suggesting TK? i am suggesting WG should turn pink color into yellow.... it will reduce the TK, since nobody want to turn into floating sheet.

oups, division color# alright i changed my mind. people shouldnt turn into pink :v

can you please use brain.exe before you post?

1,105 posts
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You're suggesting it.. In fact stating you do it.    You also promoting it.  So yeah........

there is still no "Potato Unleashed" achievement, so i dont promoting any TK yet.... 

about that TK on CO OP, "nasi sudah menjadi bubur":cap_like:

Sign in to follow this