cellum95

Personality of the North Carolina

86 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,782 posts
18,910 battles
22 minutes ago, karrablaster123 said:

Can a mod lock this thread? The thread has veered wildly off topic.

NO, MY POPCORN ISNT SALTY ENOUGH YET, LET THEM AT IT FOR A BIT MORE

25 posts
3,686 battles

Let Ordrazz off, its saddening to see that people can be biting at him like sharks, even if he's in the wrong.

Show some mercy. Live and let live.

1,278 posts
10,842 battles

NC is a the best BB in T8 don't know what these people are arguing about... and some small minded think "OH we're bad at this ship and don't know how to play it.. so it is utterly bad ship"..

@WongSongMing I've never met you in game but stats don't lie 5k solo battles with 59WR says you're better than lot of players even me ... 

I've already said to this guy(person whom you're in argument with) to never post anything without putting thought into it and is in no position to say that so and so player doesn't know how to play, plays badly.. guy never understands...(link)

"I don't care about stats" that's what noobs they say... 

1,741 posts

Ive said my piece in this thread, & I don't care if you stat pushers don't agree with me one bit...

I hate the NC, & I don't care if its the top ship in T8. I still think its crap.

Aaditya_AJ, for your information,  I always put thought into what I say, & I only talk about what I've tried myself, or if I'm passionate about... & I expected you sooner or later, as another stat pusher....

If you, like anyone else, happens to disagree with what I have to say, you can, that's OK, but don't expect me to yield anytime I'm contradicted.... Because I might happen to disagree with you too.

Anyone can judge people by stats if they wish, its a very narrow view of someone, but its up to them.... 

Its not something I do.

Ordrazz

1,278 posts
10,842 battles
4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I've said my piece, I don't care about other's opinion..

Anyone can judge people by stats if they wish, its a very narrow view of someone, but its up to them.... 

Its not something I do.

Ordrazz

Here's the thing anyone who knows how to play a Battleship will say NC is good.. You disagree with it.. that was all up to you..

But We didn't start to judge you because of your opinion on the ship.. It was because you've directly insulted @WongSongMing saying he is a camper.. And in my case you not knowing what the topic was, have said that I was ranting because I cannot play a particular ship..

You particularly have narrow view.. And here's why
Everyone on this topic has or have been saying NC is a good ship.. you on the other hand were saying it is a bad ship didn't work for me and I'll never play it again..

People who have Broad minded thoughts would have gave NC a chance by knowing that they had played the ship wrong.. and try a new playstyle with the ship...

1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

~snip~

Says the guy who says "Git Gud" on "help me with" Topics..

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

525 posts
7,946 battles
6 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Says the guy who says "Git Gud" on "help me with" Topics..

you surprised? he's indonesian

162 posts
3,546 battles
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:39 AM, drakon233 said:

^

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,  and we have a WINNER for the camper of the year award, on asia!!! please give a big round of applause

I don't camp
I just take a slower pace when doing my bow-on tactics