You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

HOW FUN AND ENGAGED ARE YOU DEAR SIR?

21 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

my dear sir, after expiring our special "fun and engaging" service, we would like a moment of you time to fill out a qustionare about how satisfied with the facefull of shit we just shoved up your mouth

shot-17_08.01_20_20.37-0729.thumb.jpg.a6558bfa7b0f14ffd7b95a2473634661.jpg

how satisfied are you with the shit?

0shot-17_08.01_20_23.42-0890.thumb.jpg.dfc15eda58bb57ee351ac599d5b03a90.jpg

very unhappy that i got shit shoved up my face

i dont like shit in my face

I can live with shit being shoved up my face

i love having shit shoved up my face

GIVE ME MORE

-----------------------------

thank you for taking the time to rate our special "shitty" service dum tass, we will make changes accordingly to make sure you have the most pleasant shit shoveling experience the next time you are "fun and engaged", now please have a nice day

Edited by drakon233

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

ARE YOU SRSY RIPPING ME OFF OR JUST PULLING MY LEG OR DOES WG DO THIS ON PURPUSE ARE YOU TRYING TO TROLL ME WG????????????????shot-17_08.01_20_52.56-0715.thumb.jpg.5e4505f1e0727bd4ef57ffe0336baa25.jpg

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
2,725 posts
21 minutes ago, THUNDERCOMMANDER4 said:

might want to sensor or get ready for the red of death

5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

for some reason shit isnt banned on the forums

Must be selective justice.

On-topic:

The enemy Yamato & GK were like "Ahhh no, that will overpent the Minotaur" *few moments later: Drakon detonated* :cap_wander: 

1,105 posts

you got detonated by not equipping any anti detonation upgrade nor ati deto flag....... my Bismarck equipping both AND GOT DETONATED....

lucky DD, i wont forget it.... after i sunk the DD, 2 torp hit me and BOOOOM...that DD get "LuckyShot" it mean its his first time to detonating ship... and WHAAAY ME???? no SS, no replay.... howling sheeeet

absolutely Bismarck Magazine NEED HP BUFF!! 

note = lel, CV never detonated :cap_cool:

1,105 posts
Just now, ahwai82 said:

hahaha

drakon, the undisputed king of detonation(the one who receive it)

Drakon is Masochist :V

"look i got detonated, Free 62K credit"

and here, i dont have enough credit to buy Taiho. may be i should unmount the deto flag and upgrade to get detonated.

[but no no no, Bismarck is enough]

28 posts
1,806 battles

Well I haven't reached the upper tiers, but from what I've heard, isn't the Minotaur just exceptionally squishy?

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles
34 minutes ago, wer354 said:

Well I haven't reached the upper tiers, but from what I've heard, isn't the Minotaur just exceptionally squishy?

Thats very true unless you are in a dd or non 203mm+ cruiser.

Point is , Mino has smoke , very low camo ( can stealth torp !!) and very high arc that allow it to pop smoke behind island corner and pretty much the only counter to that is a stealthy radar carrier crawling near it. W/o Radar , good luck flushing it out of the area it is defending.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
9 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Point is , Mino has smoke , very low camo ( can stealth torp !!) and very high arc that allow it to pop smoke behind island corner and pretty much the only counter to that is a stealthy radar carrier crawling near it. W/o Radar , good luck flushing it out of the area it is defending.

actualy, it takes a ton of damage from EVERYTHING. even low caliber HE is very effective against it

1,386 posts
8,237 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Selected DDs and CL are still dangerous. Minotaur's repair is good, but as the standard hull thickness of RN CL is a mere 16mm, even 100mm non-IFHE HE shells can punch right through, doing 0.33*alpha damage and causing the "reserved HP pool" to reduce. DDs with high DPM can wear down a Minotaur real quick given Minotaur didn't rip them apart before that. This also works for CLs, and high tier 6" gun is more than enough to penetrate Minotaur's side belt (101mm) at 10km-ish range.

372 posts
10,104 battles
1 hour ago, _Halcyon said:

Selected DDs and CL are still dangerous. Minotaur's repair is good, but as the standard hull thickness of RN CL is a mere 16mm, even 100mm non-IFHE HE shells can punch right through, doing 0.33*alpha damage and causing the "reserved HP pool" to reduce. DDs with high DPM can wear down a Minotaur real quick given Minotaur didn't rip them apart before that. This also works for CLs, and high tier 6" gun is more than enough to penetrate Minotaur's side belt (101mm) at 10km-ish range.

Basically, it takes massive damage from everything and the superheal can't save it if its caught in the open.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
16 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

you got detonated by not equipping any anti detonation upgrade nor ati deto flag....... my Bismarck equipping both AND GOT DETONATED....

You need to read more carefully next time.

"Juliet Charlie" Vs "Juliet Whiskey"

:hyperlul:

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Well, I got Z-52 like a week ago

2nd game with her fun and engaging moment happen

around 5-6 games latter, again back with Z-52 and it happen again lol

after that game, I using those anti detonation module.

its stop detonating, untill yesterday............

From all DD I played, this one seems more volatile than others. even anti detonation module only stop it happening for a week lol

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
50 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You have to be jinxed Drakon.  I've got 530 spare Juliet Charlies in my inventory.   I hardly ever mount them and get a det once in a blue moon.

and thus, 20~ years ago, a drakon was born under a moon that got detonated