Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
snYpr69

Buying a Premium Ship Guide

14 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles

Hey guys,

I made a small video about some of the things you should consider when you do decide to purchase a premium ship. I hope that it's able to help a few people out who are tossing up between what to buy.

Check out some of my other videos for more content. Any feedback will be really helpful.

Good luck and see you guys in game!

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles
33 minutes ago, KinomotoSakura_chan said:

Nice, i will share it :cap_tea:

24 minutes ago, Trojan63 said:

Very good and sound advice, well done.

Thanks!

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles
11 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

One advise, if looking for ship reviews LittleWhiteMouse's ones are really good

Yep, I mentioned her reviews in my video. Her reviews are really good on a micro level, once you have selected the premium you want to purchase and are doing some finer research. I'm dealing more on a macro level where people are a bit unsure on whether or not they should purchase a premium, and if so, what they should look for.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,277 battles
Just now, snYpr69 said:

Yep, I mentioned her reviews in my video. Her reviews are really good on a micro level, once you have selected the premium you want to purchase and are doing some finer research. I'm dealing more on a macro level where people are a bit unsure on whether or not they should purchase a premium, and if so, what they should look for.

Yeah, those were really good tips there. My mind is kinda fuzzy now, but did you include asking around on forums. That helped me out a lot in the past

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles
12 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

Yeah, those were really good tips there. My mind is kinda fuzzy now, but did you include asking around on forums. That helped me out a lot in the past

I don't explicitly remember doing so, but I'm pretty sure I mentioned 'read reviews', so I guess wherever you can read a review? I personally don't use these forums that often, but not everyone here checks on reddit.

1,354 posts
8,888 battles

Nice! Very good tips all around.

Just some feedback, maybe use a picture of the ships you are talking about as a background or something instead of just a white page? So it looks less like a Powerpoint presentation, which may be a turn off to some people. Personally, I don't really care as I treat these videos as a kind of podcast, I just play the audio in the background as I do something else. Just some feedback you may want to consider.

Otherwise, good video! :cap_like:

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Nice! Very good tips all around.

Just some feedback, maybe use a picture of the ships you are talking about as a background or something instead of just a white page? So it looks less like a Powerpoint presentation, which may be a turn off to some people. Personally, I don't really care as I treat these videos as a kind of podcast, I just play the audio in the background as I do something else. Just some feedback you may want to consider.

Otherwise, good video! :cap_like:

Thanks! will do next time

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

tier 7 ranked is most horrible location to play without premium ships

according to warshipstoday

7 top ships in that tier belong to premium ships

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
36 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

same as T8 TBH, you have things like the MK, loyang and atago, it's just that they suffers just as much going into T10 matches as everyone else

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,070 battles
7 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

It's because the standard tech tree ships have been powercreeped by newer releases and the changes to captain skills. The Belfast, and similarly Kutuzov, would be half as effective if IFHE was removed. As a result BB's would be a lot more dominant in T7.

Sign in to follow this